Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best kisser in Alkmaar RLD?
Posted: 2007-10-08, 12:12 pm

CDog
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last February I spent 2 amazing nights in the Alkmaar RLD. There were soooo many beautiful girls there, but two in particular that were stand outs due to their willingness and their skill regarding kissing. Can anyone recommend their favorite GFE in Alkmaar? I'll be there again in a week...

Woo Hoo!
Re: Best kisser in Alkmaar RLD?
Posted: 2007-10-10, 6:39 pm

hutchings
Quote:
but two in particular that were stand outs due to their willingness and their skill regarding kissing.

Really? You going to leave us hanging like that?

H
Posted: 2007-10-11, 1:12 pm

CDog
testing...new membership
Posted: 2007-10-11, 1:25 pm

CDog
It says I'm trying to post a URL?
Posted: 2007-10-11, 1:28 pm

CDog
Hope this works. One girl was just to the left of Maria's kamer. (The blonde Bulgarian Librarian Goddess. I did her twice too, super tight pussy and great doggie, but no kissing.) The other was named Monika. Never seen her reviewed here. She was in the U shaped hallway, right side, just across the main drag from Maria. Incredible session. I fucked her 3 times, and bought her flowers and wine before I left. Can't wait to meet these new Bulgarians though, especially if any are GFE.
Posted: 2007-10-12, 7:13 am

vicgoo
I met a lady last year in Alkmaar that was GFE but not in the Achterdam.She met me on the street by the church,she,s blond,her name is Nani,40,s but very good looking.Best kisser i,ve been with in years!We had our fun in the car,then i had a long drive to Utrecht for a party-Trance Energy,would have taken her but cannot guarantee it,s not sold out,had ticket for myself only.Anyone seen her?She seemed to be having problems when i was with her.

Posted: 2007-10-12, 11:23 am

CDog
Can't say I know her, but sounds interesting. Is she Dutch? I would agree that overall, Dutch girls are the best kissers in the world. So incredibly feminine, like blonde flowers....
Posted: 2007-10-12, 5:32 pm

vicgoo
Yes she,s Dutch.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: