Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
yin yang report
Posted: 2007-10-25, 5:04 pm

mentaloriental
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
okay i like yin yang, but on my last visit i was a little put off by the main showers, i think a few were not working and some that used to hang on its own need tightening so they dont hang and spray the wall. buffet was the same, assorted meats to grill and different sides. nice swedish meatballs this time though.

besides that everything was the same... nice warm water jacuzzis (artemis needs those).

so on my first night i went, was a stop after a daytrip to maastricht- just did one girl and went home because it was late. was a busy sat night, i finally went with this blonde girl from germany. pretty face and sexy body, she has a birthmark on her ass, but still she was nice to fuck doggy.

yin yang day 2: did a new girl i saw working there, not sure if she was new but she was sarah from lithuiana. nice sexy booty and outfit, nice titties, great face... she was the gem of this ying yang trip. great girl, no extras- but awesome blowjob and sex.

saw this old girl from my last visit working there, from estonia, petite black haired girl, nice ass, after some deciding i went downstairs with her in one of the kinos for the first time.

had a nice time =)

Posted: 2007-10-26, 12:40 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thank you for the report. I 've chosen the Yin Yang as a first FKK, I'm going there next week, and I got a question : can you take the girl with you to the jacuzzi and have passionate DFK, and then go to the bed?

Posted: 2007-10-26, 1:16 am

mentaloriental
you know, ive seen some girls do some nice things like dance, lapdance and kissing in the bar/lounge area the last time i was there... but i assume those guys are frequent fuckers... i assume... or maybe those "boyfriends" ive read about on this site... don't know. after a while in the lounge though they went to a room.

this guy asked this girl about that last time i was there...overhearing and her answer was no..

when i was there in may, i saw this dude with the nubian girl in the jacuzzi... maybe he paid for a hour and had time left i don't know, or also just well acquainted with the girl.

anyway have fun!

Posted: 2007-10-27, 3:37 pm

MrWolfordSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Farid747,

when exactly are you going? I will be there next coming Friday, Nov., 2nd.

Posted: 2007-10-27, 6:30 pm

Supporting Member
Quote:
Hi Farid747,
when exactly are you going? I will be there next coming Friday, Nov., 2nd

I'll be at Yin Yang coming from Amsterdam the week-end saturday 3rd or sunday 4th, so we can not meet there. It doesn't match your day, sorry.

Posted: 2007-11-08, 4:25 pm

seeker
Greetings Mentaloriental

I was planning on going to Yin Yang, could you elaborate more on the pricing.
What do the ladies want?
What is the price of beverages?
How does the place fair for the Fifties crowd.

Thanks again for the reports
Re: yin yang report
Posted: 2007-11-08, 5:41 pm

mentaloriental
hello there,

yin yang is probably the cheapest door charge, 35eur before 15:00, 50 eur after... though its after 15:00 when nice girls start to come in. girls charge 60eur per 30min inclusive of bbbj. i dont know what a girl may charge for anal, haven't had that please at yin yang yet- but at a german fkk in berlin girls who offered it charged 100eur extra for that. heard in other clubs they charge less... i think from other posts on here.

i have no idea how much alcoholic beverages are, or if they are free, most likely not though. softdrinks and such are free.

as for age, i don't think its a concern...seen guys of all ages and shapes and sizes in such clubs.

hope you go and have fun!

Posted: 2007-11-09, 2:41 pm

Supporting Member
seeker,

Do you speak German? You know I've been to Yin Yang last saturday, I had problems of communication with the girls and missed a lot of good opportunuities because I don't speak German. Their english is bad, even inexistant.

I highly recommand you Yvona, a tall polish blonde with brown eyes, she's a 1st class Lady, excellent english.

And also Paulina, also polish, petite brunette, sex with her was very hot and pure Xtasy, this girl is really a man eater

Posted: 2007-11-09, 4:09 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
@Farid:

As for jacuzzi action: it depends on the girl and on your relationship with her. Some girls 'do' the pool always (quite rare, to be honest), some never, some only with steady clients (remember going to the pool too often is not good for their skin). What may help is to promise her a session of minimally an hour - so she knows she gets her money and that there will be sufficient time.

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2007-11-09, 4:51 pm

Supporting Member
I understand the girls don't want to destroy their make up and hairbrush, especially for a short session, it's not worth it, and also as you remind it, going too often to the pool is not good for their skin. So I suggest they keep it for their regular clients of for very long sessions.

Still did I miss the pleasure of kissing in the shower and I should have suggested them a 2 hours session.

I heard about that famous Klaudia from Poland, I read that she's got what it takes to drive you crazy and keep you 4 hours in the room. I waited for her but she was overbooked, has anybody ever had the pleasure of sharing good sex with that cutie?

Posted: 2007-11-10, 5:14 pm

chivaz
Quote:
yin yang is probably the cheapest door charge, 35eur before 15:00, 50 eur after... though its after 15:00 when nice girls start to come in. girls charge 60eur per 30min inclusive of bbbj. i dont know what a girl may charge for anal, haven't had that please at yin yang yet- but at a german fkk in berlin girls who offered it charged 100eur extra for that. heard in other clubs they charge less... i think from other posts on here.

30 minutes is 50 euro. not 60. Anal is 50 euro extra at YY as well as many NRW clubs such as GT, PHG and LR. Anal is usually 100 euro extra in Hessen clubs (Frankfurt area) although some girls may quote 150 euros extra and others will offer it for 50 euros. Be sure though to always ask about pricing of extras since in theory the girls are independent workers and decide on pricing.

Chivaz
Posted: 2007-11-10, 6:09 pm

mentaloriental
yes sorry it is 50eur at YY for 30 min.

chivas good to know about the anal prices for the NRW clubs lol

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: