Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Kasteel Waterloo shuts its doors
Posted: 2007-10-30, 4:57 pm

hutchings
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Happened to visit the website for Kasteel Waterloo today and discovered the following message on their website:

Quote:
Dear Waterloo Friends,

What you are about to read is for us the most difficult thing we have done in our entire life, especially to have to tell you in this most unpleasant manner. It is, after a lot of time, much thought and hand wringing, that we have come to the end of the road. Without giving any notice beforehand, on Saturday 13th October 2007, we closed the Waterloo Castle Club.

Because it was emotionally too hard a task, we couldn’t announce this beforehand. Also because we could only inform a small number of our guests due to not having their names, addresses or email addresses. So we had to choose this unusual and very unpleasant way to inform you. Please accept our most sincere apologies for this and we hope you understand our dilemma.

The reason for our decision is twofold. That our Daughters Maureen and Chantal are looking for new horizons in their lives after 12 years of Waterloo. Also that we, Marlies and I, want to enjoy more of our hard earned early retirement.

We have always felt proud and contented by the loyalty that you have shown us over the 27 years and have done our best to make sure you have also been contented and found all that you wanted with us. That has been hard work that we have always enjoyed doing for you. It was always a great reward to see you leaving for home contented and with satisfaction on your faces.

We will always be able to look back over these last 27 years with warm and happy feelings. We hope you will too.

With heartfelt good wishes from the Waterloo team.

Marlies, Guus, Maureen, Chantal, Bruno,
and the rest of our Waterloo team.
Re: Kasteel Waterloo shuts its doors
Posted: 2007-10-31, 2:27 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Too bad...I know some folks in town and always thought I'd visit sooner or later.

I wonder, though, if the working girls also found out on closing day?
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: