Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
If you could take Amsterdam as the benchmark...
Posted: 2008-01-13, 7:23 am

knobby_1969
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
If you could take Amsterdam as the benchmark, how would you mark other places.

My new years resolution is to broaden my horizons a little bit. Usually in the past I've went to the Dam because of the RLD and the coffeeshops, I've cut down on the smoking a bit, so the girls is now top of the agenda ( and a spot of regular tourism).

I'd like to know other member opinions of other places in the Netherlands and also Worldwide as to the best they can recommend.

I've been to the Dam about 20 times and consider it the very best as far as girls, vibe and other tourist activities goes... but what about the rest of the planet?
My rundown is ( given the Dam is the benchmark with a RLD)...

Amsterdam ( 20 visits)
RLD 10/10
Girls 10/10
Tourism 10/10

Alkmaar ( 1 visit)
RLD 5/10
Girls 7/10
Tourism 2/10

Tijuana ( 1 visit)
RLD 7/10
Girls 8/10
Tourism 4/10

I'd love to know what you think of other locales from Holland and the rest of the World judging on how many other places you've been to and how they compare with the "benchmark".

I should add that the scores are
RLD - the general size of said RLD
Girls - quality
Tourism - Other activities ...
Re: If you could take Amsterdam as the benchmark...
Posted: 2008-01-13, 2:12 pm

paniked Power Kat
before this highly subjective thread potentially veers off in the wrong direction, please have a Search through the board for opinions on Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Germany (FKK), Spain, Thailand...let's see, where else? oh, Dubai, Montreal...

if sex on a budget is your main agenda, Amsterdam is not the best value.

-paniked

Posted: 2008-01-13, 10:32 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
As Paniked notes this is highly subjective but let me try to answer without scoring (a dubious system which does not allow anywhere to be better than Amsterdam).

To broaden your mind in Europe, Prague or the German FKK clubs offer something different. However, I think you will get the most from a visit to Thailand: Bangkok has much to offer in terms of both culture and some different "hobby" experiences.

B61
Posted: 2008-01-14, 1:25 am

knobby_1969
"before this highly subjective thread potentially veers off in the wrong direction" ... I think it already has, thanks.
I've been reading this board for years now and I thought I would participate more. I did want a direct comparison with the Dam, as that is probably what I ( and a lot of the board) are used to. I use the search facility frequently but not many results are given comparing places.
It seems that if your posts are in single figures the odds are good for a "use the search engine" reply.

As far as all 10s for Amsterdam, there is nothing to stop you for going above 10. Blows the logic out of the water, but if it's good enough for Spinal Tap...

Anyway, thanks for the replies, but I'm going to take my petted lip back into the shadows for another few years.
Posted: 2008-01-14, 8:49 am

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Knobby, the problem is that the alternatives are not comparable. Bangkok does not have an RLD with windows and FKKs work on an entirely different model so to compare size is not possible. Then there is your own perspective: I like asian women whilst you might not, what we enjoy as a tourist may differ too.

If you want to broaden your mind, go somewhere different. You might enjoy it more than Amsterdam and you might not. If the latter, at least you will have learned more about why you like Amsterdam.

Don't pout!, jump in and comment. B61/10
Posted: 2008-01-14, 11:19 am

paniked Power Kat
Quote:
I've been reading this board for years now and I thought I would participate more. I did want a direct comparison with the Dam, as that is probably what I ( and a lot of the board) are used to. I use the search facility frequently but not many results are given comparing places. It seems that if your posts are in single figures the odds are good for a "use the search engine" reply.

OK, well then apparently you have missed the countless pissing matches over whether one gets a better GFE in Amsterdam or the German FKKs.

As some of these discussions were the cause of unresolved conflict amongst some of our long-standing, prodigious and valuable contributors, we have an interest in not seeing that reoccur, particularly if it's to be initiated by people who have, thus far, made little or no contribution.

if you're looking for a detailed comparison in a single thread, you're right, there isn't one. but if you have been reading the board for years (or even 1 week), it surely should not have passed you by.

Like this thread, started just last week, which references another comparison thread:
http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... hp?t=11240

"sorry if I come off a little inconsiderate /
but I got the Bubble Kush and a sistah could get a hit of it."
-paniked

Posted: 2008-01-14, 9:16 pm

axxxtw Founder
Quote:
...our long-standing, prodigious and valuable contributors

My coffee has just exited through my nose ;-)

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: