Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
MassageWereld ("Massage World") Soest - Debbie
Posted: 2017-06-10, 3:33 pm

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For those seeking a good massage + happy ending and willing to travel outside of Amsterdam, I've found another massage place with some high potential.

I discovered their website earlier today and decided to give it shot. There are eleven different MassageWereld locations; the one in Soest happens to be very convenient for me, although the Den Haag location might be easier for most of you. The website advertises Nuru massage, but unfortunately this is no longer available at this location when I arrived. The host lead me to a seating area where five girls then introduced themselves one-by-one before the host returned to ask my decision. Of the ladies available, I opted for a one hour soap-and-water body-to-body massage with Debbie, a slim older Indian lady. The prices are not listed on the website, but there is a menu inside when you arrive and the option I chose was €110.

The house is very nice and modern; the room was pretty dark, but very clean with some really nice dimmed lighting. Debbie's massage was great; she also spoke good English and was easy to talk with. Equal attention was given to both the back and front of my body, which I really liked, and Debbie used her hands and her lovely soapy smooth breasts and body against my body. She uses a very light and soft technique for the happy ending that felt somewhat unusual, yet still nice and satisfying.

One minor issue: while Debbie wasn't exactly "upselling", she did mention several times throughout the session how much better the "deluxe" option is (presumably hoping I would opt for it next time), which is €30 extra (total €140) compared to the regular one. Not a big deal, but it might bother some.

Obviously it's a bit expensive considering it's massage and happy ending only (no sex, etc.), but the massage quality was far beyond than anything I've ever had from a sex worker, and further still beyond most other massage places I've visited as well, with a few notable exceptions (some of which unfortunately no longer exist). I will be back!

They also do some interesting offers, which appear to change each month. Currently (June) you can opt for 75 minutes with two girls (30 minutes with each girl, plus 15 minutes with both) for €150, which seems like it might be an interesting experience.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: