Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Leeuwarden WEAZE - rooms map and information
Posted: 2011-05-21, 11:29 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This figure is a fairly recent layout of the buildings and rooms in Leeuwarden.

inline image

The Weaze is fairly easy to find from the train station. Just exit the station, cross the street, turn right and follow the street as it curves to the LEFT (thanks, withnail). Cross the bridge, past the library and to McDonalds. The Weaze is in the area behind McDonalds. Walk should be 5-10 minutes.

The girls will start showing up at 1000. Some not till 1400. They will work till 2100 - 0100.

Going rate is 30 euro for fuck and suck, all clothes off, toughing allowed, multiple positions.

Depending on the girl, her mood and what she thinks of you, extras are available. These include: kissing with tongue, BBBJ, HJ, photos (almost always NO FACE). anal, etc. CIM is very rare. Known cases cost about 200 euro.

Generally speaking a good time with some extras will cost 70-100 euro and be 15-30 minutes.

You can see girl reviews at hookers.nl.

Love & Joy tends to be Romanian and Bulgarian. The Romanian girls are excellent.
- http://www.lovenjoy.nl/ - I doubt the list of girls is current.

Moulin Rouge tends to be latina with a smattering of East European.

Esperana is also latina and hispanic. But they have several very hot East European in rooms 104-110.

In almost all cases the girls speak better English than they do Dutch.
Re: Leeuwarden WEAZE - rooms map and information
Posted: 2011-05-23, 8:13 pm

withnail Power Kat
Great info, though one correction I would make is that after you turn right out of the railway station you are following the road as it curves round to the LEFT. Thats the direction for the town centre.

Doog!
withnail
Posted: 2011-05-23, 9:06 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Good correction or clarification! I did an edit with thanks
Posted: 2011-05-28, 1:02 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the detailed map much appreciated.

Posted: 2011-05-29, 8:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
You didn't mention the small place with the milfs. Maybe you did but i can't remember the name of it. On one floor with about 10 rooms and milf heaven.

Posted: 2013-04-28, 6:20 pm

davids
Time for a quick Leeuwarden update.

Current standard price is about 30 euro. Generally this includes:
all her clothes off
touch her everywhere
fuck and suck
15-20 minutes

Often the East European girls will do BBBJ (sometimes for 10 euro extra). CIM is available too.

Fun times!
Posted: 2013-05-27, 2:10 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey - I've never been to Leeuwarden…sounds interesting!

When's the best time to go? I dont' want to get stuck there and it's 2.5hrs by train each way…

Posted: 2013-05-27, 8:20 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
FWIW I fixed the link to the above kamer map on http://tinyurl.com/eurolights. There are also links to the websites for a couple of the eros centers (indoor windows) there.

Posted: 2013-08-15, 10:32 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Interactive map for Leeuwarden: http://www.hookers.nl/maps/showmap.php?f=F13

Posted: 2013-08-16, 11:57 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Updated map below to link to the kamer map via Google translate for non-Dutch audience.

Posted: 2014-01-10, 4:57 pm

Twosorefeet
I had the opportunity to visit the Weaze on Monday evening. A little disappointing with only a few windows occupied. Quality was poor and I only found any good looking girls when I paid the one euro admission to the first floor area. There were only four girls in residence but all acceptable. Settled on a Dutch girl and paid 40 Euro for a ver good session. Fully naked, multiple positions and excellent service. Certainly would not go out of my way to visit.
Posted: 2014-03-03, 11:23 pm

splodge Power Kat
Long time since I visited beautiful Leeuwarden. Nice city and if I remember rightly. The train divides in Zwolle, or perhaps that's when heading to Groningen. The rld was fairly well stocked when I visited in the height of summer. Lots of ee's and some Latin and euro milfs. Can't remember if there were any other types of lady there. Had a great time with one lady there though. Never forget her. Yum yum. Delicious.
Posted: 2014-05-25, 11:22 pm

bitman
Very good info Sun and Bluto. Motivating.

Posted: 2014-11-21, 3:39 am

splodge Power Kat
Still see milfs there ? Planning on having a quick stop off there for old times sake.

Posted: 2016-10-17, 6:17 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ah. A search usually remedies some of my queries. Any updates guys about how this place is these days ?? Any latina, euro or black milfs? ??? I'll mainly be in Den Haag but have to see this place again for sure .

Posted: 2018-09-09, 10:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Well I visited again in Oct '17. Plenty ladies working it also plenty windows unoccupied. Never for the one time in was there. Wall to wall milfs. Eveytime I go it's seems there's differrnt ladies there. This time i saw a few euro milfs in Walhalla. Not very good with the names of the different brothels so overall I saw ees, a few black ladies, some doms, and a beautiful blonde in her 30s. Also Latina women. Settled on a Latina woman. Beautiful body. The milf I can to see wasn't there again. Maybe one day I'll see her somewhere but probabaoy not. Was offered bbbj again. Have had this a few times in Leeuwarden but I decline.

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: