Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sandra of Hunsestraat 49
Posted: 2014-04-02, 3:00 pm

TonyStark
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Met this Hungarian hottie named Sandra at corner lot Kamerverhuurbedrijf Hertogsmore, Hunsestraat 49.. close to 1 pm.. 1st or Second window from the left forgot which one. She was young, 26 dressed in a black bra and thong, slim, very fit looking, (am a sucker for thongs) She looked like an A cup. She speaks decent English.
She allowed touching everywhere, no kissing, CBJ and a fuck for 50 Euro..
She was friendly yes.. Not my best experience, but she was trying hard to make to
Make me cum..Have to give her credit for trying.. There was a couple of other women out there who was pretty hot as well. Might even consider a return if she can up her game which will probably be awesome.. 
Re: Sandra of Hunsestraat 49
Posted: 2014-04-02, 9:34 pm

Anglofil
Ok. But which city are we talking about?
Posted: 2014-04-03, 1:09 am

telstar
Anglofil wrote:
Ok. But which city are we talking about?

Den Haag
Posted: 2014-04-03, 11:09 am

TonyStark
My bad.. Yes it was Den Haag.. Some additional info, She's a brunette, about 5 foot 7' or so...
Posted: 2014-04-03, 12:45 pm

davide
"Met this Hungarian hottie named Sandra at corner lot Kamerverhuurbedrijf Hertogsmore, Hunsestraat 49.. close to 1 pm.. 1st or Second window from the left forgot which one. She was young, 26 dressed in a black bra and thong, slim, very fit looking, (am a sucker for thongs) She looked like an A cup. She speaks decent English.
She allowed touching everywhere, no kissing, CBJ and a fuck for 50 Euro.."

Sounds a lot like my Zandra :) .
Now she works at Hunsestraat 51 k7.
I used to see her on a regular basis, until I fell in love with one of her neighbours... :)

D.
Posted: 2014-05-18, 5:09 pm

TonyStark
Davide, you are right it's the same girl... I took another look at the map and it was Hunsestraat 51, K7.. I got my bearings messed up.. Her neighbours were pretty hot too.. Which one did u stick to now?
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: