Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Worth a visit – Leeuwarden
Posted: 2014-08-04, 12:16 am

bitman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It has been more than a month since I visited. Thanks to this post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18385&p=154585&hilit=leeuwarden#p154585 and few other reports, I was more than motivated to give it a shot.

It is a long trip from Amsterdam by train, almost like a day trip. If you start in the morning say at 10, you can be back by 7, giving you about 3 hours to explore de Weaze and please yourself.

Follow the route description exactly as given in that report (link above) and you’ll be fine. I went over the bridge and arrived at Wirdumerdijk street. It was some Christian holiday and there was some open street market and it was busy. The street parallel to this with the canal is Weaze. All the buildings of interest are in between these two streets. I found it nice to go in from the busy Wirdumerdijk rather than Weaze street. Weaze had very few pedestrians, just a couple of creepy guys standing around and it took me a while before I became comfortable walking along that street.
There are lots of rooms. I guess only about 50% were occupied. That may be because of the holiday and also a Sunday afternoon. The majority of girls or rather women were I guess Hispanic/latino, mostly not good looking and mature. The upper floors had couple of interesting candidates. But I was still not overcome by what I saw.
I went on to love & joy. I did not have to pay an admission fee to enter any part of the buildings. One of the girls in the upper floor looked like a cute petite Thai. She was smoking and texting away not necessarily inviting but after second or third lap, it looked like that may be deliberate. When approached, I came to know that she too was from Eastern Europe. I politely declined. Her neighbor was quite cheerful and had early twenties, girl next door look and aura. That actually reminded me of a good friend of mine. Though I liked her I couldn't bring myself to go with her. I marked her for later if my mind changed.

Another girl in the same floor was attractive. She was there when I was on my first lap but she had one or two other girls in the room and talking with them. It is fun to approach when I know them but when I don’t know the girls, I am a little hesitant to approach when there is more than one in the room. Sadly she was busy during my second lap and vanished during third.
The ground floor has less occupancy but I guess there were 3 girls in whom I was interested. I found one of them was smoking too much with the room full of smoke which always puts me off. The other one had a different look, big lips and big enhanced boobies. She looked game. She was smoking too but she was leaning out of her room and talking to some guy while puffing away. So that was ok. The last girl I had in mind, the second room on left coming in from the revolving metallic entrance from the side walk, she was hot, sexy and had a very pleasant smile. She just sat on her bed like the German Kim sits and invited me with her look.

She was from Romania and quoted 35 for suck and fuck. She took her time and allowed me to take my time. I might have been like about 25 minutes in her room altogether. When she took off her bra, it was all natural and a hand full of beauty hanging out. She made me lie down on the bed and relaxed with lots of fondling. When I asked if I could touch her pussy, she said of course. I could finger her pussy and kiss her breasts and nipples. She offered a nice blowjob followed by missionary and cowgirl ending in a nice climax. At the end when asked, she said she would do extras but won’t kiss and her face is off limits. I am sorry I don’t remember her name. I paid her and said good bye to each other.

I went to the market to get a drink. After a lap or two, I decided to do her again. Then I noticed the other girl with big lips and boobs. She was to right or just across from the Romanian girl I did before, directly in front of the revolving metallic entrance. She was free but it looked like she was packing up. I went to talk to her. My interview didn't last long. The price was 35 and she was naked in no time. Actually, she talked only Dutch, though she looked quite un-dutch. I could see that she had trouble understanding English and I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. I asked her to repeat over and again and she did, she was trying her best to make a conversation. I had the feeling that if you are looking for a variety of extras, this is the girl to seek out. She ordered me to kiss her boobs and suck her nipples. We fucked hard and before that she blew me like crazy. She agreed to do third position but informed me that she normally does one or two positions only. Again, after 25 well spent minutes, I came to an end. She let me out her door still naked holding a curtain to her essential parts. The only complaint I can have is that her room wasn't so clean, she could have used a nice air freshener. Again, forgive me I don’t remember her name.

I went with two girls who I selected on my own while on laps without any prior info (something which I rarely do) and both were a hit. The price is far lesser than in Amsterdam and the sex is excellent. That was my day in Leeuwarden. It was a nice venture out of Amsterdam and it was well worth it. I hope the occupancy is higher in love & joy with more beauties when I return next month.

Posted: 2014-09-11, 10:43 am

sun-n-fun Moderator
love & joy usually has the best looking girls. Mainly eastern Europe.

Prefer Dutch girl? Hester will rock your boat. Hofje 27 or 4

BBBJ? Gabriella in L&J 108 or 107.

Look for the girls with a good rating for "Pijpen (zc)"
Re: Worth a visit – Leeuwarden
Posted: 2014-09-26, 9:51 pm

bitman
Thanks for the suggestions sun. I'll be visiting again soon.

Seems 107/108 in L&J is not listed on the map available in this site and hookers.nl.
Do you have a suggestion for girl who tongue kiss?

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: