Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag rlds and others in the Netherlands. Which to visit?
Posted: 2016-06-01, 9:44 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all

Did a post on something similar a while ago. Not going until the autumn but will be based in Rotterdam this time. Want easy access to DH but also to the rest of the Netherlands. A previous post brought replies of leeuwarden alkmaar and Amsterdam as the best rlds in the Netherlands. Anyone else agree ? I'm looking for milfs and know all about DH rlds but keen for info on any others. Any hidden gems also such as peep shows, or sex cinemas where I might see amateurs getting fuked. Thanks in advance.

Posted: 2016-06-11, 4:29 pm

ninus54
Im also going at that time, and am seeking RLD's - everywhere but Amsterdam..
Re: Den Haag rlds and others in the Netherlands. Which to visit?
Posted: 2016-06-18, 11:03 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yes. Amsterdam isn't on my list either but I may pop over to see singel. Always nice matures there. I'll see a lot of den haag. Will visit leeuwarden and alkmaar but not sure where else in the Netherlands. Any ideas ???
Posted: 2017-02-14, 10:22 am

ninus54
splodge wrote:
Yes. Amsterdam isn't on my list either but I may pop over to see singel. Always nice matures there. I'll see a lot of den haag. Will visit leeuwarden and alkmaar but not sure where else in the Netherlands. Any ideas ???

Have you been to others yet?
Posted: 2017-02-14, 8:32 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yes. Went to lots of others. Leeuwarden. Den Haag. Deventer. Alkmaar. Harleem. Amsterdam. Groningen. So that covers nearly all of them.

Posted: 2017-02-18, 12:44 am

KDuck01
Does Eindhoven still have a small RLD? Any idea where in the city?
Posted: 2017-02-18, 9:29 am

splodge Power Kat
It does indeed. It's a purpose built area. A large square. Thanks for reminding me about it. I'll visit it later in the year unless retired from punting. Here's what I recollect from a typical visit to Doubletstraat, Denmark Haag.

From HS you walk towards dunne bierkade. Turn left . Walk along the canal. Then turn right. On your left you can expect to see some Latina and black ladies in their 30s. An indoor area with the Latinas but in their 20s and 30s. Also an oriental girl. Someone on here loves them. Further on sexy ees in their 20s and 30s. Then some milfs and gilfs. All colours and nationalities. At the end you'll find an indoor area with older black ladies. Urinals at end of street. Walking back from the other side you'll see milfs. All colours again. Indoor area has ees in their 20s and 30s. Then it gets more latino . An indoor area has lots of them. Next indoor area has Latina women and black latina women. Then you have mix of ees in their 20s , 30 s and mixed race Latinas also. There are obviously lots of beautiful mixed race ladies throughout due to their Latina heritage . Some are truly stunning and I don't think they realise how beautiful they are. Geleenstraat description to follow.

Posted: 2023-08-04, 9:25 pm

Rogert
I’m going to be in Eindhoven October has anything changed
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: