Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
which is better for smoking and mongering? Alkmaar or Den Haag?
Posted: 2016-09-04, 5:38 pm

lightmeup
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i'm heading over in october, which is better for each of the the two and why? Decisions, decisions...
Re: which is better for smoking and mongering? Alkmaar or Den Haag?
Posted: 2016-09-04, 7:25 pm

rasalghul
Hello,

My vote goes to Den Haag. Den Haag red light district is bigger. It has 2 streets. Alkmaar RLD does not have many girls. You can find many coffee shops near Den Haag RLD when you walk from Den Haag HS train station to doubletstraat.
Posted: 2016-09-04, 7:49 pm

lightmeup
oh ok thanks for that, I had the impression Alkmaar was a bit bigger than that.
Posted: 2016-09-06, 8:03 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
One of the things on my map linked below is window counts for many NL RLDs. Also, where available, links to kamer maps.

In the case of Den Hague the higher end location has 145 windows, and the more midrange location 178. Alkmaar's single location has 135, and I believe there have been some closings since that count.

But window counts can be deceiving because some locations will have a higher or lower percentage unoccupied.

Posted: 2016-09-15, 9:23 pm

splodge Power Kat
Smoking I do not do any more. Responsible adult etc. Plus I don't like how it makes me feel. Suits some. Not me. Prefer beer with a few cigarettes and a pizza at the end of it. Dh defo has best rld although haven't been to alk for years. But defo dh. What sort of woman u looking for. Had 2 great shags in alk but much more fun in dh. For me I love doubletstraat but also geleenstraat for blondes too. Smoke wise. Going by my nose I'd say alk but dh has its choice too. I don't really know. In fact. Forget my smoke analysis. I've smelt a lot in alk walking around but in dh I've seen cafes with menus like a pizza shop.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: