Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Summer in Alkmaar
Posted: 2016-09-08, 4:52 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I really do love this little town. Amsterdam is great, but it is a huge international city. Alkmaar is a lovely, distinctly Dutch little town. Visiting Amsterdam and thinkng that you have been to the Netherlands is like spending a weekend in New York, and thinking that you have visited America.
Getting out to the smaller towns offers a very different experience.
I got to make two visits this trip with our fearless leader, Bluto.
I can't believe Bluto has not been back since we left this April. I also can't believe that you have made four visits in the last two weeks. Something must have shaken loose! Looks like you just needed a little nudge to get the Mojo going again!
About a 25 minute train ride, 8 Euro each way, then a 15-20 minute walk fron the train station to the Achterdam. Hookers.nl has a great map, with hover and click information on the girls in each room. Brilliant!
Late summer and fall are the best times to visit. The central square is full of great restaurants, and the patios expand way out into the square this time of year. There is a weekend festival every September when 20-30 food carts fill the square, and it is decked out with holiday lights. Absolutely stunning. It reminds me of Amsterdam from years ago when the crowds were smaller, and the vibe had a special charm.
This trip, there was a carnival along the main canal, with hundreds of people out enjoying the lights and rides.

The first visit, I had a romp with Maria from Argentina, in K7. A friendly woman with almost no english. We muddled through in spanish. I made a few requests, she nodded, and replied "Yes, I make you burst"
Well, that is the general idea. A really strong kisser, pinned me to the door, the wall and the bed at various times. She got onto the bed for a very nice OWO with plenty of breast play. She really like this, and celebrated by jumping into 69. Hmmmm....this wasn't really the plan, but it would be a shame to pass at this point, so I dove in. Tongue, fingers...If I had known, I would have brought toys! She seemed to enjoy this, and took the initiative to pop on a condom, and climb on in cowgirl. Outstanding! She ground in with real enthusiasm, slapping me silly with her very solid natural breasts. I never said a word about switching, she just took charge, and gave me a great ride. I had started a little worn down, but she did a great job. Never had any doubt that she was going to "make me burst". About 40 minutes. 50Euro. Crazy wash up where she squatted on the counter above the sink. I had no idea she was that flexible! If you like the idea of a take-charge South American MILF, she is sure to please.

The second trip we managed to have a smoke in the coffeeshop without being disturbed. Not so for the bar. There was a very drunk guy causing problems. The incredibly huge bouncer got him outside , where he proceeded to stumble into the busy road. Several times. The bouncer was very good about stopping traffic and retrieving the drunkard. By the third pass, I would have just tossed him into the canal, or let him meet his fate in the road, but he was lucky, and the bouncer showed the patience of a saint. Cheap entertainment.

Back at the windows, I met Katja, in 19k1. Pretty young brunette Bulgarian, tribal tattoo on the right flank, and a cute dimple in her chin. All smiles at the door, all "Yes" to my questions. This is so easy!
She is such a pretty young thing, all eyes and dimples during a slow warm blowjob. She climbed on in cowgirl, and gave me a firm, tight grind. I managed to hold off (Not so easy, trust me) and freed myself from her grip. We changed into doggie, where the grind resumed. There was no holding off or freeing myself this time. She knew she had me, and was very sweet, pulling me down to the bed with her as she flattend into prone bone. I took total advantage of this gift, making sure she got evey last millimeter of my attention before I lost it.
Nice chat as we washed up. Wish I had asked more about extras. I'd love to meet her again. Wonder if there is a naughty side to the sweet girl-next-door.

Bluto managed to stumble in with both Sarah and Alina, both lean tall Bulgarians. Alina in particular has a sweet look to her. I passed, as I thought she was a little too innocent. Looks like my radar needs adjusting. Not so innocent after all.

There were at least a dozen more girls that I would consider investigating. A couple of very tall, powerfully built blond girls in the middle passage in particular. As I looked up locations on Hookers.nl to type this report, I noticed new entries for Victoria in room 2 on the main street this summer. If she is back, there will be no chance of keeping either of us away.

Just a great little town. Quaint, charming, pleasant. When the crowds, noise and neon of Amsterdam get to be too much, jump on the train to Alkmaar to unwind.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-09-08, 7:22 am

guava
Alkmaar yeah. I totally agree with you on everything.
After a long grind out in the world, there's just something so relaxing about
skipping AMS and heading out there. Leeuwarden I find a little too far, and the overall ambience
a tad grimier (which is cool in its won way) - but Alkmaar just hits the sweet spots in price, service and charm.
I forget the name of the local hotel (de Pauw?) where I stayed on two occasions..

Some writer once said that the Netherlands is the best place in the world to be a foreigner in.
I'd add the whole region Belgium, Germany and NL. There's just something so soothing about
the culture and infrastructure that allows you to travel in anonymity and comfort while on a safari of decadence...amazing, even after all these years.

Posted: 2016-10-14, 10:26 am

splodge Power Kat
I agree. These countries are special. Have relaxed sex for sale laws helps. I'll be venturing to alkmaar for the first time in many years. I've already been told there are blonde milfs on the second left entry from spar along achterdam. That'll be where in head first !!!! What is the best time to visit the rld? ??

Posted: 2016-10-15, 4:22 am

Supporting Member
There is only one shift.
8PM seems to be busiest, and most rooms are empty by midnight.
Officially closes at 1AM.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-10-15, 9:21 am

splodge Power Kat
Excellent. Thanks for info. I'd like to see it at its peak. Have had 2 of the best encounters there. Would like some more and to visit one girl again if she's there but we're talking years ago. Beautiful she was . And still is I guess. I'll either go there on the first day or the second. Maybe both. Maybe three or four times if any god as I'm not that far away. Any peep shows in alkmaar? ?

Posted: 2016-10-15, 6:56 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Really enjoyed reading this (not sure how I missed it until now), especially the part about the drunk and the bouncer since I watched this go down and it was as entertaining as you describe. Respect to the bouncer... was very impressed with his patience!

weasel9x9 wrote:
I can't believe Bluto has not been back since we left this April. I also can't believe that you have made four visits in the last two weeks. Something must have shaken loose! Looks like you just needed a little nudge to get the Mojo going again!

Yeah... well, not going was my misguided attempt to save money. I think we discussed this... and it's stupid of me because, in the end, I need to look at it as a necessary healthcare expense (for my mental health!) and not as some luxury. Quitting weed is a much better way to save money (I'm on day 8 or 9 now and finally starting to feel somewhat normal.)

weasel9x9 wrote:
Bluto managed to stumble in with both Sarah and Alina, both lean tall Bulgarians

They're actually Romanian. Very nice girls both.

splodge wrote:
Any peep shows in alkmaar? ?

No. There isn't an RLD to speak of, just the one street with windows. This is not a tourist destination and has none of the godawful shit that makes Amsterdam Amsterdam. It has yet to be spoiled by idiots (and this is also why I never write about it here... I really have mixed feelings any time I see it mentioned on the forum...)

Posted: 2016-10-15, 10:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
I'll be visiting alkmaar after least once. More if I like it. Have been before guys. Just wondered if I'd missed a peep show. My apologies for bringing alkmaar up in the forum lol. Just curious in case I've missed anything before. I've had 2 fantastic experiences here but have also been a few times when there was no milfs. I've heard there are milfs there now. So here I go again. Den Haag, Alkmaar, Leeuwarden and maybe Groningen all in one day. Surely not possible ?

Also my post in this section isn't meant to take any thunder from.this post. Just über excited to be travelling and seeing Belgium and Holland again. It's been a long time and there's a few ladies I've wanted to sample for a long , long time.

Posted: 2016-10-15, 11:40 pm

nyc diesel
Have a great time, splodge. May your rough year be healed. May you meet kind women.

Out of curiosity, is there a universal age definition for a 'milf'?
I'm closer to 60 than to 50, so to me a 35-year-old woman---even a woman of 40--- is very young and seductive, albeit I'd be just as happy as being with a 21-year-old gal.

Hard to imagine in 11 days I'll have the first sex since I left Park 118 and Megan in December 2015 . . . I envy the prive houses where you live. ;-)
Re: Summer in Alkmaar
Posted: 2016-10-16, 12:11 am

splodge Power Kat
Lol. There's a swingers club in every city here. There's a massage parlour or private working girls too but only rld new that's street girls. For me it has to be rlds. Proper ones. Like den haag or bochum. Frankfurt or öberhausen. I love walking round and seeing what's on offer. If they're still smiling after a few walks round then that usually means good service. It usually latinos but I must mix it up a bit. Black ladies and blonde. Thank you for your kind words. It's been a terrible year that started out so well but turned to shit. Now it's all good again for now. Finger crossed it lasts. This holiday is well overdue !!!!! A milf varies dependent upon age and the girl I guess. I'm partial to a big fat arse whether 21 or 51. But for me was milf is about 40. 35 to 45. A gilf is 50 plus. 46 - 49 is in between I guess. Nice though. Not sure what to call that lol.

Posted: 2016-10-18, 4:05 am

Supporting Member
Quiting weed to save money?
Blasphemy!
I'd rather live in a cardboard box and dumpster dive for food than give up weed.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-10-18, 11:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
Can't smoke weed with my job. Not keen on it anyway but it is a horny drug. One day I'll smoke a joint and fuk lol.

Posted: 2016-10-19, 5:32 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
weasel9x9 wrote:
I'd rather live in a cardboard box and dumpster dive for food than give up weed.

The problem for me is that I would very likely find myself enjoying said living/eating arrangements were I to not give it up! It's just something I've never been able to control/moderate, sadly, and ~15 years of fucking up my lungs, teeth and brain is probably enough. The fact that I started mixing it with tobacco after moving to Europe was also stupid... I'd never been a cigarette smoker and now I think I'm dealing with two kinds of withdrawal at once. But in any event, I know what the best medicine is, and I'm certainly never giving *that* up!

Posted: 2016-10-20, 4:11 am

Supporting Member
So the next time you ask to pinch one of my cigarettes, I am supposed to say "no"?
Just looking for guidance here.
I don't want to be responsible for leading you further astray.

Weasel
(hehehehehe as I roll one up and watch the Cubs)

Posted: 2016-10-20, 4:34 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
weasel9x9 wrote:
(hehehehehe as I roll one up and watch the Cubs)

What? There's a civilized, intellectual debate taking place on CNN right now and you're watching sports? ;-)
Honestly, I don't know why I'm watching this... woke up for some unknown reason and turned it on.

Posted: 2016-11-15, 4:34 pm

420 Power Kat
Nice report! I also have enjoyed the vibe in Alkmaar,,in fact, when I return I usually go to the Mouse and visit with the locals..they all yell out "Lucy, I am home". LOL

Thanks for posting

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: