Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar red light district. Posted in advance of trip
Posted: 2016-10-15, 7:47 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all,

Shall be in Alkmaar soon so just posting this thread now for advice and tips about the rld. Any peep shows ? Sex cinemas ?? Transvestite bars ? This is the thread I will add to as I go tour the rld. I will post one for each city's rld I visit.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 4:30 pm

splodge Power Kat
Post coming soon.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 6:45 pm

splodge Power Kat
Arrived at 1600. Left at 1700. Counted about 25 girls. The urinal has been removed and some windows are now shops or whatever they can be described as. Same old rubbish that happened to Amsterdam. Thankfully still plenty windows and some beautiful women. Blonde milfs where promised. Well one or two anyway. I'm sure there's more later on. One from the Czech Republic too. Very nice. Another nice blonde one with short hair but I saw whips send chains and all that palarva so passed on that. Also I liked another but the smell from her room put me off. I'd noticed her disappear earlier. I think it was for a toilet visit. I guess we all do it.

You had some milfs. Some Latinas and blacks in other windows but most didn't tickle my fancy. Some women shouldn't of been there but as said before. Someone must be pounding them. Rather them than me !!!!

There was also plenty of women in their 20s. Some absolutely stunning . 100 % beautiful.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 6:46 pm

splodge Power Kat
In fact. That count is about 35 .

Posted: 2016-11-02, 6:47 pm

splodge Power Kat
Next stop Amsterdam for singel. A quick trip. I've had some of the best shags ever in that area. Fingers crossed . And hopefully no aggressive people this time.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 9:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Oude neuiestraat / singel 1800 until 1930. Also main rld. Singel area virtually empty. Seats all in corner all tidy racked up. Like they haven't been used for a while. Very disappointing. Also checked on way back. Nothing. Just loads of empty rooms. Some have been converted to silly little shops too.

Main rld. Very poor tbh. Nothing like it was. The area round the church wasn't very good. Plenty girls but none were my cup of tea. The long thin alley had none in the windows. If there were there were a few younger ees but not many. The indoor area was fully staffed with beauties. Other areas of the rld had ees. The peep show is still doing a roaring trade. Lovely looking women. And the sex show was good too. Shemale count was about 4 and one had what seemed to be a massive permanent hard not too. I was shocked. I saw loads going in to their kamers. Seemed they were getting ready for the night. So maybe more later.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: