Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Leeuwarden red light district. Advice sought for upcoming trip. This will be my main post for this city.
Posted: 2016-10-17, 5:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ok. So Leeuwarden is a city I haven't been to for a very long time. Had a great experience with a milf last time I went. So people, what can I expect to see in this city's rld? Any Latino milfs? Any euro or black milfs? Neuros map says about 35 euro for 15 mins. Is this rld located behind McDonald's? ? This will be my main post and will update on here as I go along. All advice in the meantime is much appreciated.

Posted: 2016-11-01, 5:00 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ok. So just leaving Leeuwarden. 3hrs from Rotterdam by train. Head to the centrum. Rld is in 4 houses . I always keep this shit brief. Lovely town. Counted about 50 girls. Well. About 43 to be precise. Very happy with my days work (so far) lol. You have a real mix here. Latina matures. Black girls all ages. Younger ees. Romanian. Girls from the Netherlands. But as soon as I saw one i was hooked. May have to visit her again.

30 euros the going rate. This girl looked late 30s and had one of the best bodies I've ever seen. Lovey warm and friendly too. I think kissing was allowed also but I kissed her cheek instead. Loads of foreplay whilst I wanked. Hugging etc. Rubbing her ass on me. Great service. Then it was time for a blow. Unfortunately I reacted too late . She had started giving me a bbbj. Now. I love that obviously and it only lasted about 3seconds because I had to say condom. She was fine with that. Quick cbj. Np really is there although some can do it so good it feels like without. Condom was too tight also but I soldiered on. Bent her over bed. Got stuck in. Great body. Especially because she was late 40s early 50s . Then doggy. Then finished with her spread eagles in front of me and came all over her stomach. Loved it.

Posted: 2016-11-01, 5:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
My little niggling worry now is that uncovered bj for all of 2-5 seconds. Basically 2 heads movements. 2 gobbles lol. Hoping it doesn't lead to me catching something ffs. Herpes, gonorrhoea, etc. Don't need it and don't want it. She was sexy though and very loving. So I may visit her again. I went back round the rld a few more times but she was closed with the light off. Dinner time I guess.

Arrived here at 2 pm and left at 1500. That experience is number 3 of the holiday. Going well so far, except for the bbbj for 5 seconds !!!! One of best paid experiences ever. My system is to keep walking round for a while. The one that's still smiling is usually a good sign. But this one e hooked me as soon as soon I saw her. And the experience was even better.

Posted: 2016-11-01, 5:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
It may liven up as nighttime comes I'm sure but this fitted in with my plans so it is what it is.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 12:27 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
splodge wrote:
My little niggling worry now is that uncovered bj for all of 2-5 seconds. Basically 2 heads movements. 2 gobbles lol. Hoping it doesn't lead to me catching something ffs. Herpes, gonorrhoea, etc. Don't need it and don't want it.

Don't worry that much.

The German FKK / Sauna clubs offer this as a basic service. I've done it 300 times or more and enoyed it enormously. And I have no statistics that it offers a really bigger risk on STD's as long as there is some basic hygiene.

cheers,

Gaston.
Re: Leeuwarden red light district. Advice sought for upcoming trip. This will be my main post for this city.
Posted: 2016-11-02, 4:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks Gaston. I had head off one in Frankfurt before. Bbbj that is. Week later I was pissing what felt like glass. She's a beauty though and I'm heading back there for sure. Lots of Latina milfs. Will stay longer this time.

Posted: 2016-12-13, 2:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
This time I plan to go twice. Arrive early. Stay all day. Eat there etc. Love this city. Rld is very good and very well suited to my tastes and desires. Second milf an even gilf centraal! My posts will be added to this post as the trips are so close to one another. Also have feeling that me and my visits to Leeuwarden willl happen very often hopefully. I love the older ladies and this place has a plethora of older ladies. €30 is the going rate.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: