Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag red light districts. Posted in advance of trip. All advice appreciated. This will be my main post.
Posted: 2016-10-23, 6:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This will be my main Denmark Haag post. Feel free to advise about any peep shows or sex cinemas in this city. Pet me know guys. Places where women might go and be fuked by everyone in a sex cinema , etc.

Posted: 2016-10-29, 11:56 am

splodge Power Kat
Typo centre lol. This is my main den haag post. Can't wait to get there. By the end of my time I'll no doubt have seen enough of it but the anticipation an excitement before planned trip is a great feeling. Can't wait. My post will be detailed I think. Brief but detailed so if you've got any particular type of woman you're looking for let me know.

Posted: 2016-10-29, 1:03 pm

Liam1975
Let me know where all the milfs are as I might be back in the Netherlands mid November.

Thanks
Re: Den Haag red light districts. Posted in advance of trip. All advice appreciated. This will be my main post.
Posted: 2016-10-29, 7:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Den Haag is a milf hot spot. As you probably already know. There's all nationalities there. Some women shouldn't be there any more but I guess someone wants their services. But you have plenty of milfs well worth seeing in both rlds. Last time I was there the indoor area was disappointing . Only one girl or empty . In Geleenstraat I mean. But I've also seen it the other way round. There's a gilf in this rld too. She's aged well. Latinos galore in Doubletstraat. Some black milfs too and European. Other good rlds for milfs are singel in Amsterdam. Leeuwarden has one area with a few in. But other good hot spots are Antwerp. Erm. Oostende has a few . One a small rld though . I've also heard Alkmaar has blonde milfs.

Posted: 2016-10-30, 4:13 pm

Liam1975
Thanks Splodge.

Den Haag is on my to do list as i've never been there.

I've visited Antwerp & Alkmaar before and enjoyed my visits there. I prefer these two RLD's over De Wallen as they are more relaxed.

As for Singel, I hit that place everytime i'm in Amsterdam.

Enjoy your trip.
Re: Den Haag red light districts. Posted in advance of trip. All advice appreciated. This will be my main post.
Posted: 2016-10-30, 9:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
???????? You've been to alkmaar? Amsterdam? Antwerpen? And you haven't been to the best City and rld for milfs? ??? What the shit! !!! Liam! If you love milfs have a look at doubletstraat. If you don't like it fair enough but the best I've seen outside Germany is definitely Den Haag. Amsterdam was obviously the best when it was like it used to be but Den Haag rocks. Antwerpen is cracking too. Should be better but the prices make Den Haag the best for me. They all do the same job. Some need to lower their prices.

Posted: 2016-10-30, 9:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
But I do have to say. The best I've ever seen in terms of Latino milfs is indeed Amsterdam. Those days have gone. Frankfurt is its equal. Even in it's prime. Imho. People won't like that comment. But den haag is the one who's always been there. The one that's still there. But I do notice number up and down. Can't understand that. But always plenty of choice. It's the best outside Germany Imho. But I'll check alkmaar and Leeuwarden this time. It's been a long, long time! !!

Posted: 2016-11-01, 1:24 am

splodge Power Kat
Ok. So splodge is definitely back for a bit. Went to both den haag rlds today. Counted 50 in Geleenstraat. 3 she males. Looking nice too. It's definitely the new Amsterdam. But quite lot or closed windows unfortunately. 8 pm til about 2020. Only counted one blonde in the indoor area. Left and went to Doubletstraat (my favourite outside Germany ). A lot of new girls but a lot of the ones who've been there years too. I opted for a black lady. Coffee coloured and had a beautiful ass. Prices have now gone up to €30 . Excellent service. Lovely girl. House 33. One of the indoor areas. Stayed in the rld until 2200.

Why do some girls get sick of you walking round looking ? One wasn't happy about it. Really strange and moody . Anyway. I was tempted by some but always opt for the one who's still smiling. I went with another black lady. Both were from the he Dominican Republic btw. This one gave excellent service too. Really enjoyed myself with both. Result !

In Doubletstraat you can expect to see ees in their 20s; all shapes and sizes. Some in their 30s too. A few in their 40s. You can expect to see a lot of black women. Lots of stunning black women too. 20s to 50s. Also white Latinas 30s and 40s. Great rld. Very impressed that there's a lot of new girls there. But you can also expect to see some women who shouldn't be standing in windows any more but hay, what do I know ? Obviously keeping lots of men happy. Tonight I left happy. Excellent, and just what I needed.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 4:39 pm

splodge Power Kat
Went to geleenstraat today. Also doubletstraat. From about 1315 to 1445. Doubletstraat had its usual mix. Latina milfs and gilfs. Black too and a few white ones also. There was also the obligatory younger ees. Saw one lady I've liked for long time but wasn't ready for her. May have to visit her later. Then went to Geleenstraat. A lot more ladies in attendance compared to last time. The indoor area had 5 ladies working. Blonde Dutch and one kind of Oriental. All in their 30s. One maybe 40s. Over the road from the indoor area there were about 6 girls. 2 blonde milfs. One dark haired. One of the blonde ones was stunning. She'll be busy. I was thinking about it then someone beat me to it. I may have to visit her later also. Lol. 2 she males. Both nice but one in leather outfit. Not my scene. Also beautiful ees in their 20s. One darker one always gets my attention. Stunning. Bdsm girls there too. Load of rubbish. But some people like It I guess.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 10:51 pm

splodge Power Kat
Den haag doubtletstraat, 2045 - 2145 . Must of been a bit of a shift change or some girls just do it during the day or night. Lots on offer again. Ees in their 20s. Latinas in 30s and 40s. Black ladies. Smattering of white ladies. Opted for a woman mid 40s . Latina. Big ass. 30 euro. Foreplay . Doggy. Bbbj attempted again !!!! Got a Johnny on there. Doggy. Lying on top from behind. Missionary. Finished with a wank nd came over her ass. Lots of dodgy characters hanging around. Thankfully the police do regular patrols. Didn't go to Geleenstraat. This'll be my last report on Den Haag. The beautiful milf in Geelenstraat will have to be missed this time.

Posted: 2016-12-13, 2:46 pm

splodge Power Kat
Going here again very soon. Any info is greatly appreciated. I will use this post for my report as they're so close to one another.

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: