Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bokkingshang, Deventer red light district. Any one been ? Possible main post.
Posted: 2016-10-23, 7:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all ,

Deventer's rld looks to have about 30 windows and could have a gem or two there . You never know. Off the beaten trail and may have lots of Dutch women there ??? Considering visiting it on the way back from Leeuwarden. Anybody know what the prices are and has anyone visited it . What types of women are there too .

Posted: 2016-10-25, 4:19 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
I checked on H**kers and used StreetView ;-)

30 windows looks like an exaggeration to me. 15 - 20 might be my guess. And very litttle to nil reports. That is not a good sign IMHO. But you might try and prove me wrong.
I habe been in Deventer once, the inner city (hanseatic town) is nice. But that was as far as I got.

go on and explore, and report back !

Gaston.
Re: Bokkingshang, Deventer red light district. Any one been ? Possible main post.
Posted: 2016-10-25, 5:20 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ok Gaston. I will try. It will be at about 7ish I would think. On the way back from Leeuwarden. I have two new places to visit. Deventer and Seraing. New rlds look exciting but the reality can be different but some just keep on surprising. To me Deventer looks like about thirty windows. Lol. I tried to log at nijmegen too but I'll give it a miss me thinks. I think Deventer rld is near to the station. Must double check.

Posted: 2016-10-25, 5:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yes. I count thirty. Lol. But it doesnt matter of course. And yes. I want to go.

Posted: 2016-10-25, 6:21 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
G.laGaffe wrote:
I checked on H**kers and used StreetView ;-)

30 windows looks like an exaggeration to me. 15 - 20 might be my guess.

There's no problem mentioning hookers.nl here, Gaston. Ignatzmice is not a business and I have zero concerns in terms of external links taking people away from the site. I really don't care; I stopped trying to make money with this thing a long time ago (apparently it's impossible, at least for a technologist like me who simply loathes all things business-oriented and just can't be bothered.) I still hate spammers though, so our longtime policy of preventing newer users from posting external links remains in place.

Here, the windows in Deventer: http://www.hookers.nl/maps/showmap.php?f=F77

Posted: 2016-10-25, 8:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
38 ! Excellent. You have a point gaston . No reports may be for a reason but I wish to visit as many as I can before they disappear. This is why you locals are handy for advice. I'd like to see Seraing and Deventer just so I've seen them advent can see if they're worth visiting again. Also to let you guys know too. After the year I've had I'm ready for some action. Can't wait. Den Haag. Be prepared working girls. They'll be a lot of transactions taking place if the quality is there. It always is so should be good.

Do you own this site then Bluto? Thanks for link. Appreciated. Thanks for this site too.

Posted: 2016-10-25, 8:19 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
splodge wrote:
Do you own this site then Bluto?

hookers.nl? No, I wish. That's an actual business that apparently makes some money. The people who own that also own kinky.nl and a few other sites. However, if you're a fan of the hookers.nl interactive maps (all of which are linked here: http://raamwijzer.nl/) you can thank me since they were my idea and I'm also the developer who wrote all the code to make it possible some years ago. Only time I ever got paid to create a product I actually use on a regular basis. :-)

splodge wrote:
Thanks for this site too.

Geen probleem, graag gedaan! But I didn't create it; axxxtw did and ran this place for some ~15 years before I took over (together with Wim and AmsterdamChris) around 6 years ago.

Posted: 2016-10-25, 10:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for all you do. Excellent. It's the mongerers bible. I won't be in seraing at night time. Maybe about 3 til 5. Deventer later but not sure on that one yet. The way I see it. If it's not busy at about 4 or 5 pm it's not likely to be. But that's just my opinion.

Posted: 2016-11-01, 6:00 pm

jefke
I've been a couple times to deventer daytime (but not for the RLD). Would skip it unless you are close by. Small (10 windows according hookers) and Deventer is not that exciting.
Re: Bokkingshang, Deventer red light district. Any one been ? Possible main post.
Posted: 2016-11-01, 8:33 pm

splodge Power Kat
It's looks like you are all right. Just been to Deventer. Didn't count the window numbers but if the locals like Latina milfs they're very lucky ! Out of however many windows; 5 windows were offering business. One was a beauty, and a revisit may be in order. The other 4 were beautiful too of course; but it depends what you want. Basically , if you like a big fat assed jlo lookalike or a skinnier one , or racially mixed ones then get in there! All were beautiful in their own way but it's always the ass for me. Jlo was and is mint. Friendly too.

Easy rld to get lost on the way to (and on the way from )! . Just use your google maps. Make sure that your phone is charged up. You may need it ! I got lost numerous times but having a few beers may account for that! !! Deventer seems to be a beautiful place. Small, but cool. All these Dutch rlds seem to be clean and organised, and the people of The Netherlands have manners and a great polite way about them . Part of European culture I guess.

Hmmmmm. The jlo girl may need a revisit. If it wasn't for booze then I'd of partook in the business on offer.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 3:03 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
http://doxyspotting.com/brothel-deventer-streetview/

Posted: 2016-11-02, 4:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ha ha. Love the link. The one girl was just what I was looking for. A revisit is very possible .

Posted: 2016-12-13, 2:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Going again soon. I like the mature Latinas. Five on duty last time. I defo want one. This will be my main post.

Posted: 2017-01-09, 12:34 am

splodge Power Kat
Visiting on my next upcoming trip. I hope the jlo lookalike is there !!!

[ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: