Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 2 of 2
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Alkmaar - perception and praise
Posted: 2020-07-03, 10:54 pm

nefertem
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
But now in Alkmaar its the same price? :D
Posted: 2020-07-03, 11:16 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
nefertem wrote:
But now in Alkmaar its the same price? :D

Yes. Despite the fact that people living there generally make less money than workers in the randstad, and despite the fact that the girls are, generally speaking, less attractive than you'll find in other cities/districts where the price was already €50. What I understand (from a thread I'm following on hookers.nl) is that the increase is driven by the landlords. One girl was still charging €35 according to that thread but I'm familiar with her (Steffi) and she's terrible, so still not worth the money.

Posted: 2021-04-10, 6:07 am

brad 07 Power Kat
Bloody hell

I am fully vaccinated and starting to think that a holiday is feasible in the foreseeable future (please don’t burst my fleeting bits of hope).

And after 20 years of regular Amsterdam trips; I have slowly come to think of Alkmaar as my little undiscovered, hence unspoiled and very affordable bit of the Netherlands.

My last mongering trip was 4 days in Alkmaar and 3 hours in Amsterdam (all my regulars are long since gone).

Not that 15€ is a game changer in of itself but with this and all the closures (including Alkmaar) it just seems another sign that many of the things I once loved about NL no longer exists. And hell even weed is now legal in several of my surrounding states.

I will likely rethink my options: the clubs in Germany are amazing, Tijuana is very cheap (for a US traveler) and surprisingly pleasant in very select spots, and Thailand - well that is just a whole different level.

Sorry, just the overstated ramblings of an old man whose world has shifted underneath him yet again.

Posted: 2021-05-17, 9:49 pm

Tulip
Hi,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Angela, Hungarian beauty used to work in Alkmaar pre-COVID time.

Also, if anyone know about a Dutch/German girl named Jill in Utrecht used to work before it was closed.

Thanks.
Posted: 2022-07-23, 12:31 pm

Mojito
Tulip wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Angela, Hungarian beauty used to work in Alkmaar pre-COVID time.

Also, if anyone know about a Dutch/German girl named Jill in Utrecht used to work before it was closed.

Thanks.

Hi mate, sorry no. I do not know. It seems like COVID has done a real big dent to mongering, and the recent inflation, upcoming recession, and another possible global financial crisis is only going to hurt mongering further. Everyone is making big cost cuts.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 2 of 2
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: