Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My upcoming trip. Also advice appreciated. Holland and Belgium.
Posted: 2016-12-31, 2:36 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yep. Not long since my last tour of duty. If I lived nearer the eurostar I would go a lot more. But I do plan to go quite a lot this year unless I meet a special lady again. This tour of duty will comprise of the following cities .

One day will be rotterdam and den haag. Another deventer, den haag. Another will be one I'm very much looking forward to. Leeuwarden. All day long. Dedicating a whole day to the milfs there. Plan to pay for the services of two or three. Maybe more. Depends. Another day is antwerp, brussels and seraing. If possible. Big question mark for seraing. Love to see it but the journey is a long one. Defo want to see a milf in antwerp if she's there. Another day has to be Leeuwarden again. Another day quick trip to den haag. Maybe Leeuwarden again. And alkmaar. Another day will be in Brussels. Maybe Antwerpen too.

This is the plan but plans don't always go that way . Would love to see Oostende again. The reality is I may go to den haag a lot. I have no problem with that at all. But am determined to see seraing sometime and also oostende plenty more times.

Anyone know about brussels peep show ? Is it reopening or is it forever gone ? Does antwerp peep show ever open ? Is there any other peep shows or sex cinemas? Ones that have lots of women visiting. Not earning there. But couples or single women who visit these places? Or am transvestite or she male bars in Holland or Belgium? All information greatly appreciated. Trip not too far away now. Will use previous posts for updates.

Posted: 2017-01-11, 2:04 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Get ready for some trip reports. Not long now. Can wait ! And definitely seeing the milfs in Leeuwarden. It's worth the 3 hour trip to get there !! Hope the woman from last time is there again. Can't wait.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: