Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 2
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Leeuwarden, Den Haag, Alkmaar, Groningen, Deventer & Rotterdam. Early 2017
Posted: 2017-01-12, 11:57 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all ,

This will be my main post as it's a different trip and I feel the other trips in the past are just that. The past. I will add to this day by day. Leeuwarden is the main focus for this trip but I'd also like to see Seraing. Any advice, or tips are appreciated. Peep shows. Best times for sex cinema action. It's a week long trip so I expect to see at least 7 women. Hopefully more.

Posted: 2017-01-17, 7:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
Keep an eye on this post people. Wish I was going for two weeks to see more places. Will do my best. Leeuwarden probably three times. Den Haag 3 to 4 times. Gronigen once. Deventer twice. Oostende, Antwerpen once. Antwerp maybe twice. Brussels a couple of times. Seraing will most likely happen on my next trip when based in Belgium. Bit of a complicated journey. Alkmaar once also I would think.

Posted: 2017-01-20, 8:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
GET READY PEOPLE ! IT'S ON !

Posted: 2017-01-21, 11:00 pm

splodge Power Kat
Just been to Den Haag. Both rlds. Saturday must be their night out. Doubletstraat was about 25 % full. Usual mix but more black Latinas this time and a few more blondes too. Geleenstratt was quieter. About 20% full. Ees in their 20s. 3 she males (all beautiful I hasten to add). Not many older ladies. Tired so called it a day. Day time is definitely more agreeable with me. Lots of girls I hadn't seen before too thankfully. Den Haag will be for the daytime from now on.

Posted: 2017-01-22, 6:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
I was there at about 8 pm to 2200. Doubletstraat had regular patrols from the police. A car was parked there for a long time too. I'm glad they patrol it to be honest with you. The place has a different feel at night. Lots of dodgy men hanging about. The police and the cameras thankfully make the atmosphere safe. Hopefully that is.

Went again to day. 14 - 1530. Doubletstraat just getting going. Starting to fill up. Only fancied about ten max of them. Was gunna leave it but was tempted by a Colombian. 30 euros is the going rate as we know. Showed me her pussy and ass. Felt her ass and kissed it . I think daty was on offer but I only do that if with someone I know. Must visit Den Haag at a better time of day. Went straight in to doggy. Had about ten mins of sex . Thoroughly enjoyable and no rush. Finished with a nice , friendly chat. And some more kisses of her beautiful ass.

Wanted to visit Antwerp today but lots of rail engineering so have headed somewhere else. Hopefully the woman who was there last time is there again. If so. She's got business.

Posted: 2017-01-22, 8:36 pm

splodge Power Kat
No. You didn't guess right lol. Went to Deventer. 6 girls on duty. Maybe 7. One NL girl. Very nice. The others were mainly black , or mixed hiapanic. Decided on a beauty. Little did I know she was the girl of my dreams with no clothes on . Well. A thong. The service didn't bother me. I was saving my own needs. Shot my loads. Admired her beauty to the nth extreme. Looks like someone I always wanted to fuk. Except probably sexier. Fantastic. Job done. Bye bye Deventer. So. That's 2 for today. I'd say maybe one or two to come tomorrow also. We'll see. Sometimes when splodge gets started. He cannot stop. But depends on mood etc.

Posted: 2017-01-23, 2:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Monday 23.01.17. On my way somewhere. Definitely feeling the need for the company of a sexy latina.

Posted: 2017-01-23, 7:31 pm

splodge Power Kat
A let down. It happens . Went to Leeuwarden. A lot of the same ones as before. Some beautiful. Some not. But a lot I hadn't seen before too but not to you taste at all. There's younger ees there. Some stunning. Had to do a double take to make sure one wasn't an old gf from my youth ! You had the S and M people. Not for me at all. Older black women. Older mixed women. One or two older dutch. Older Latinas. Overall I only fancied about 4. Decided on one but it didn't go to plan. €30 is the going rate. This girl was a lovey girl but wasn't for me. Did the business. Said thank you and left. Bought some presents in the centrum. Got some good bargains. Kruidvat if you're looking for good bargains. For me it was aftershave and perfume. Good bargains. Anyway. Was there from 1600 - 1800. Last time it was the best. This time it wasn't very good. Going to give it another go in the daytime . Earlier. And if it's good then I'll go again. Considered Groningen but maybe next time.

Posted: 2017-01-23, 7:32 pm

splodge Power Kat
Next report will be Tuesday 24.01.17.

Posted: 2017-01-24, 1:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
Today's little trip I to Oostende. Was here before with some personal issues. The place helped me greatly. The sea etc. So always promised myself I'd return when a lot better. Thankfully I can say my personal issues have improved and life is much better. Hopefully will stay that way for the return of my natural and beyond. Anyway. Will have to post for Oostende in the other cities of Europe section.

Posted: 2017-01-24, 2:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Have decided. Will only give Leeuwarden one more chance on this trip. The time before yesterday was full of beautiful Latinas. Enough to pass the whole day there. Yesterday was disappointing. But will give it only one more chance this trip as I could be visiting other places with guaranteed Latina milfs or blonde milfs.

Posted: 2017-01-25, 3:04 pm

splodge Power Kat
Leeuwarden doesn't get another chance this trip. New report to follow shortly.

Posted: 2017-01-25, 5:02 pm

splodge Power Kat
Den Haag 1400 -1530. Doubletstraat. Virtually full. A least 80 % full. Say 70 % to be pessimistic. Usual mix. I've now learnt to identify the areas to avoid dude to the girls not being my type. Saw lots of one's I hadn't seen there before. Loaded with latinas as usual.

50 % latina milfs in their 30s, 40s and plus.
20 % ees in 20s and 30s .
15 % black ladies 30s 40s and plus .
15 % mixed 30s , 40s, plus.

I decided on a mixed lady from South America. Been admiring her for years and years. Now was the time. €30 . Little foreplay . Cbj. Doggy. No rush. Unloaded. Loved it. Another mission complete.

Had another little walk around. Headed to Geleenstraat. About 5 shemales working. Absolutely stunning some of them. Nicer than a lot of women. Bulges on show. Didn't really look everywhere. The inside area was disappointing. As to wad the usual hot spot for milfs and gilfs. The rest is usually younger ees. Doms etc. Not for me. Saw 3 quality milfs next to the shemales. Very nice. Den Haag Geleenstraat is becoming a hot spot for shemales. Amongst the best I've ever seen.

Posted: 2017-01-25, 5:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
Another report from another city to follow.

Posted: 2017-01-25, 8:18 pm

Liam1975
Thanks for the reports splodge.

Den Haag sounds interesting...especially the quantity of milfs
Re: Leeuwarden, Den Haag, Alkmaar, Groningen, Deventer & Rotterdam. Early 2017
Posted: 2017-01-25, 11:02 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Anytime Liam. I'd like to say thanks to all the girls in the red light districts lol. Yep. Den Haag has loads of milfs and gilfs but there are a fair few that shouldn't be working. I guess there someone's type but not mine. I like women 35 plus who look good. Over the years there's been enough to keep me more than happy but it's got to the stage now that I've either shagged most of them, or seen them before. And don't forget people. A ten minute stroll down the road gives you the €50 option. And I've seen a few real beautiful local Dutch girls there. Blonde. But overall you're looking at say 20 -30 milfs and gilfs worth paying in doubletstraat and some of those are late 20s. A mix of black , mixed and latina. In fact. They're all Latino but different shades. From the Spanish spectrum to the African Latino end of the spectrum. And all in between in a mix of both those two and Indian American mixed in too obviously.

The others are ees. Local ladies too of all ages. 20s 30s 40s 50s but not many. It's a Latino vibe in doubletstraat and ees 20 plus. Some areas of the district I try not to look as some are very rough.

Posted: 2017-01-25, 11:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
Liam. I think I remember you saying you like older women. If you do. And you haven't been to Den Haag. Then you should. I've based myself in Rotterdam again. 20 min ride by train to Den Haag HS. Both rlds nearby. Good Chinese type restaurants opposite too for take outs. Also. A few off licenses to get some beer for the journey back. But whatever any of you do. Do not drink in the streets over here. Well. Not heading in to the trains stations. Belgium and Holland. Police pulled me in outside den haag hs and it wasn't the best experience. They take no shit. Luckily I was told just to bin it and make sure I do.

Posted: 2017-01-26, 1:40 am

splodge Power Kat
I'm not quite retired yet but I feel it's coming soon. There's at least three trips left so watch this space.

Posted: 2017-01-26, 1:45 am

splodge Power Kat
Also . I wish to add that whilst in Leeuwarden there were lots of signs saying. 'No chapacùnos' . Or something similar. No idea. Input is appreciated.

Posted: 2017-01-26, 5:23 pm

splodge Power Kat
Final trip reports for the Netherlands coming up.

[ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: