Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 2
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Hague
Posted: 2017-02-11, 9:13 pm

KDuck01
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a nice, honest sex worker in The Hague?
Re: The Hague
Posted: 2017-02-15, 9:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
You will find plenty in Doubletstraat .

Posted: 2017-02-15, 9:10 pm

KDuck01
Thanks for the information. I have heard that "Lisa" at 20 Doublestraat k1 is a good sex worker to visit?
Posted: 2017-02-16, 3:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
Don't know the name but will check her out. There are lots of great service providers in Den Haag. So much so. I always dedicate an evening and a day to the place. Love it. They have shift changes too dependent upon the day from what I can tell. Seems to be fully in red light mode at about 3 or 4. I like to fuk one then hang around and fuk another a little later. Maybe another 2. If I lived there I'd fuk a lot more lol. As it goes I've paid for the services of a lot of women on doubletstraat. Ain't that many left that i fancy that I haven't had service from lol.

There are some beautiful ees there if that's yours thing but for me it has to be the Latinas. From my last few visits there are latina ladies in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and a l95 higher too. Black ladies of varying ages too. All from Latino countries mostly. If not all.

For me it's my favourite rld in The Netherlands and Belgium. That's just my personal opinion. Plus , you have blonde Dutch milfs just up the road in Geleenstraat. Also a variety of shemales and of different nationalities.

Leeuwarden needs to be visited again for me but for now it's Den Haag that's numero uno for Holland and Belgium. Don't get me wrong. There are some women who shouldn't be working any more but just guess they have their own niche.

Posted: 2017-02-16, 5:29 pm

KDuck01
Thank you for the reply. I was wondering if the costs are similar to the Amsterdam RLD in the RLD in the Hague? Perhaps more? Less? In Amsterdam it seemed the base rate for 15 or 20 minutes was 50 Euros.
Posted: 2017-02-20, 1:35 am

AlCaponedLondoner
I'll be visiting The Hague in a few months. Excited to see what the rld is like. Amsterdam is perhaps too busy for my liking. I always read reviews for Amsterdam girls except for twice. I'll probably do the same for The Hague for 1 or 2 then just pick a girl I like the look of. Got to live a little!
Posted: 2017-02-20, 1:45 am

KDuck01
Amsterdam is actually pretty tame during the day into the evening. A few too many drunk folk during the nighttime hours. Sadly the city seems to have ruined the RLD with their stupid Project 1012.
Posted: 2017-03-04, 2:24 pm

splodge Power Kat
I don't even visit Amsterdam anymore. Den Haag is €30 in Doubletstraat. And €50 in Geleenstraat.

Posted: 2017-03-04, 6:35 pm

KDuck01
What does the 30 Euro in Doublestraat typically include? Just curious.
Posted: 2017-03-04, 7:17 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
KDuck01 wrote:
What does the 30 Euro in Doublestraat typically include? Just curious.

S&F 15-20minutes and with most women it will be BBBJ. Some will want €50 for that.
Ask at the door.

Posted: 2017-03-04, 8:42 pm

KDuck01
Do you have any favorites on Doublestraat? It sounded like Lisa @ 20 k1 or Valentina @ 7 k1 might be good choices. I'm not sure what shift they work.
Posted: 2017-03-06, 12:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
I haven't been with Lisa. Please describe her. However , I did see her sign in the window but she wasn't there. When I saw it i remembered someone had mentioned her. 30 euros gets you suck and fuk to varying degrees. Depending who you go with. I went with one lady and she was giving gfe. Well. It was offered. Kissing . Bbbj. Daty etc. I didn't do any of that. Had to ask for a condom . Also she licked my balls. That was frightening. Can I catch anything from that?

Posted: 2017-03-06, 1:10 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
splodge wrote:
Also she licked my balls. That was frightening. Can I catch anything from that?

Unless you have open sores on your coin purse, this is perfectly safe.

What €30 will get you can vary greatly girl to girl and day to day, but you generally get more than you would for €50 in Amsterdam.
Do note that there are a couple of rip off girls that need to be avoided.
Even €50 with those girls will get you next to nothing.

Lisa is a black haired Colombian, 5'6"-5'7", medium build with C-D cups.

Posted: 2017-03-06, 6:49 pm

KDuck01
Do you happen to know by chance who the rip off girls are?
Posted: 2017-03-06, 7:16 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I don't have an exhaustive list of bad providers as I tend to go to the same girls, or check out the reviews of any I like the look of.
Mostly bad reviews and they are instantly forgotten.
If there is a rip off girl that I don't fancy the look of, then I'd never know about her as I wouldn't read her reviews.
Best to check via the Hookers map for up to date info.
http://www.hookers.nl/maps/showmap.php?f=F12b

From personal experience, Carolina @ 42, K3 should be avoided.
I didn't have internet access that day, otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my money.
The Hookers reviews for her are accurate.

I'll be back in Doubletstraat this Thursday. (8~>)

Posted: 2017-03-06, 9:25 pm

KDuck01
I was just wondering if anyone happened to have a link to the map of providers on Doublestraat where you can mouse over and see reviews for the sex workers in that room. I had the link on hookers.nl a while ago but have misplaced it.
Posted: 2017-03-06, 9:30 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
KDuck01 wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone happened to have a link to the map of providers on Doublestraat where you can mouse over and see reviews for the sex workers in that room. I had the link on hookers.nl a while ago but have misplaced it.

It's in my post above.

Posted: 2017-03-06, 9:40 pm

KDuck01
Oops! Thanks for the reminder.
Posted: 2017-03-28, 10:20 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks shinken . I was worried when it happened but nothing came of it and I hope nothing does. It was nice to have attention which felt genuine but I prefer the orifice areas to be covered or not touched with these ladies. On my last trip I had a lady who seemed to want me to just fuk off. She was interested at all but mostly I find doubletstraat to be very good service. I'll look out for Lisa next time.

Also if anybody is travelling over to Aachen from Brussels or Liège then if you go via train you will enjoy the scenery for sure.

Posted: 2017-03-28, 10:56 pm

KDuck01
Yep, BBBJs can be risky sex. Best always to use a condom despite how good a BBBJ might feel at the moment.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 2
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: