Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag red light districts . February 23rd 2017.
Posted: 2017-02-23, 7:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'll try to be brief. Doubletstraat. Counted about 65. Went to Geleenstraat first . Counted about 25 girls. A few of those had dicks or were ts. 4 in fact. Saw a blonde milf I really liked . Should of went for it. She wasn't there for the rest of the day. Or was busy. Headed to Doubletstraat. Counted 65 ish as stated . Mixed race ladies in their 30s. Black ladies. Latinos. We all know the sort of mix in Doubletstraat. Also a fair amount of ees in their 30s and 30s. Women in their 40s and 50s too. My favourite part is the second indoor area with all the mixed and Latino milfs. The darkened indoor area with red lighting . I also saw one or two orientals I think. But not the best.

Ees in 20s and 30s about 30%
Latina milfs about 30 %
Black ladies about 15 %
Mixed about 20 %
Others 5 %

I was tired but chose a lady in early 30s. Latina black lady. Looked beautiful sitting down. Really made an impression on me. But once inside in started changing my mind. She was slightly mixed and I'd never ever seen anyone look like that before. She did that thing when they grind you whilst in doggy, which was very nice. Anyway. Service was fine but a little rushed. With some women they expect you to be instantly hard and instantly cum. That's not me. Had a final walk around before retirement from puntering.

Went back to Geleenstraat. I wanted that blonde. This time counted about 29. Some shemales also. 4 or 5. Blondie wasn't there but there was another woman I'd wanted sex either or years and years. Lovely lady and great fun. €50 . Nearly shot my load before doggy. Had to stop wanking. Had doggy with her then. Couldn't find my rhythm but enjoyed a fair old few pumps. Beautiful looking local lady. Excellent service. Enjoyed it. Headed back to Antwerpen. There's one more lady I'd like to see before this trip is over. But if not. No worries.

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: