Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 3 of 4
 [ 80 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Holland tour. August 2017. Any pointers ? Rotterdam. Leeuwarden. Den Haag. Groningen. Nijmegen. Deventer.
Posted: 2017-10-21, 7:21 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
One of the days I plan to have 3 different women in Den Haag. One in Brussels another day. 2 in Den Haag another day. And then in to Schevingen. 1 in Deventer. 1 in Nijmegen although I don't know if there's even any ladies working there as no one seems to know anything? If my favourite is in Leeuwarden again I'll definitely visit here. It's a lot of ifs but I've seen the place rimmed full of Latina milfs before so if they're there again I'll be a busy boy. Well 2 women anyway. I'm very greedy this holiday. That's a total of 10. P4obabaly would take achieve that figure but I don't mind giving it a go. I'm hoping there's some blonde milfs in Geleenstraat. I've seen some beauties there opposite the indoor area but they seem to be very busy.

Posted: 2017-10-23, 11:22 am

splodge Power Kat
Nijmegen, you are a very difficult place to find information about. Guess I just have to check it out in person. No one has done a report about it on here at all.

Posted: 2017-10-25, 2:05 am

headsSupporting Member
Supporting Member
When is your trip?
Re: Holland tour. August 2017. Any pointers ? Rotterdam. Leeuwarden. Den Haag. Groningen. Nijmegen. Deventer.
Posted: 2017-10-26, 11:13 am

splodge Power Kat
Not long now. Reports will follow.

Posted: 2017-10-26, 11:50 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Hey Splodge,
When in The Hague, lookup Claudia in Doubletstraat 20A.
An absolute superstar.

Claudia

Posted: 2017-10-26, 6:47 pm

splodge Power Kat
What does she look like dude ? As you walk in from Hollands spoor along dunne bierkade is she on the left or right ?

Indoor areas, or along the main drag? Can't be doing what those reviews do. Although I've been offered loads. Even the other day. Guess that's the gfe. It's all cbj for me I'm afraid. Boring I know but that's how I prefer it when paying. No offence to anyone. Just my personal choice. So. What does she look like ? Maybe I've been with her before? What country is she from. I've visited Doubletstraat many, many times and recognise most of the girls. I'm also saw I've seen Claudia advertised in the window. Is she the beautiful black girl in the indoor area or am I mixing her up with someone else?

Posted: 2017-10-26, 8:50 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
20A is about halfway down on the left hand side if you're coming from HS.
i.e. Entering from the opposite end to the Urinoirs.
It has a lamp post right outside.
Two doors down from Columbian Lisa with the nameplate.
The room is upstairs, so you can only see a set of stairs when you look in.
If she's not at the door, look to the two windows above.
map

She's Hungarian, around 5' 3"-4", long brown hair, natural C.
Facially, imagine Emma with Pamela's more rounded face and cheek bones.
Slim but not skinny, killer eyes and smile.
There is little to no enticement to get you inside, just that look.

It really won't matter that you prefer CBJ, this girl has skills.
More than that she's so natural, keen to enjoy herself too and very eager to please.
Maximum effort, minimum fuss.
I saw her four times in two days and can honestly say those were the best RLD sessions I've had in twenty two years of punting, but I guess that's super subjective.
She was off on holiday or I would have been back on day three.

The only other recent reccomendation I have for Doubletstraat is Emmy.
Small Puerto Rican girl who moves around the rooms in the 2nd covered area on the right hand side.
Witte Passage.
20's, slim, shoulder length, light brown hair. Natural full lips and large eyes.
She speaks just enough English. I can still hear her breathy, "Ay Papi!". Classic Latina.
One of the rooms I saw her in was jam packed with every conceivable sex toy, outfit and deviant machine known to man.

Posted: 2017-10-27, 10:17 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Do you know any clubs in dh for swinging or with trannies in them ? The first one you mention. Claudia. I'd have to check her out first as I prefer the older lady or a big arse. The Puerto Rican sounds very interesting. I've probably seen her before. As you walk in to witte I'm sure I've seen , and been tempted by her. Is she fully figured?

Posted: 2017-10-27, 1:09 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
The only clubs I know of are the ones I posted links for earlier in this thread.

Emmy is not full figured, she's a skinny little thing.

Back in August, there was a smoking hot curvey Latina, late 30's - early 40's, wearing a black lace teddy, in K6.
I went back the next day and the room was empty.
Sadly it was empty again during my October trip.

Posted: 2017-10-27, 2:43 pm

splodge Power Kat
Many thanks shinken. Really appreciate it. K6 ay. I'll look out for her. My favourite passage way is the , hang on , I need to refer to the map again. Lol.

Posted: 2017-10-27, 2:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
Stenen passage for me. Always has some nice Latinas in it. Mixed race, Latino and black. Very sexy women. I've seen it when near enough everyone of them I'd like to fuk. In fact, I probably have fuked a high percentage of them. But not all. Hoping to see some new ones there. But I'm predicting most will be the same as in February. Or maybe I'm wrong as I guess the different seasons bring different women. I'll have to check the map again and make a few notes. There's one in particular I think I'd like to see. And then there's Geleenstraat. The blonde milfs. I really do hope they're there.

Posted: 2017-10-27, 5:53 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I hope you don't mean curly bleach blonde GGGIWF Lorena in K12?
She reminds me of Ursula the sea witch from the little mermaid. (8~>)
Ursula

Two weeks back there were good looking Latin MILFs in K4, K5, K13 & K14.
I don't remember seeing any of them before.

Posted: 2017-10-28, 7:39 am

splodge Power Kat
Lol. I know the one you mean. We all get older I guess. She's in witte passage on the right hand side. The skinny girl sounds great but not what I look for. I look for very good looking women (or what I perceive to be good looking) ; so maybe not to everyone's taste I'm sure. But basically, in the rlds I like women who are about 40ish (not a set rule) , bit higher or lower. Blonde or Latina and curvy. Or short hair . Differing degrees of curviness too. Depends on the woman. I'll check the map again lol. There's a lovely black lady in , erm, no, I'll have to check the map. Coming up.

Posted: 2017-10-28, 7:47 am

splodge Power Kat
New Latina milfs!!!!!! OMG! Excellent !!!! Made my day ! Cheers dude. I'll hack the map again to see where they are. Also mention some I'd like to see if I haven't already. Can only think of one right now though.

Posted: 2017-10-28, 7:50 am

splodge Power Kat
In witte , or stenen passage ? I know both very, very well. To three point some of them start looking at me as if to say , ok you've had a look , how many more times will you look before you fuk off lol. But not to worry. These are mostly the ones I don't want to see anyway. Stenen and witte have had some good quality over the years but stenen wins for me.

Posted: 2017-10-28, 11:09 am

splodge Power Kat
4 to 8 on left as you enter from hs. Beautiful black lady. Super fit body. I like some curves and fat but she has curves but toned. That's fine too. She very good looking and looks beautiful too. Have been tempted numerous times. Bit shy but I won't be this time. Plus I wanted to see others I hadn't seen but I have now lol. Also on that side at the beginning there'd some other ladies. Mixed. Very beautiful. In Korte passage there's a stunner of Turkish or North African origin I would think. Also a slim Latina in a fluorescent mini skirt. There's also a nice tall, voluptuous lady at the back. This lady is ee about 30 . The Turkish or North African lady would be late 20s but all these women mentioned so far are stunning ladies.

In the mini promenade I have seen various black ladies. Lots of nice, and not so nice ones but one day I saw 2 older Latinos working together. If I see it again , and I'm in the mood then I'll have to partake in their services.

79 and thereabouts on the other side is always a surprise lady so it seems. Always seems to be someone new. Maybe I'm wrong but I've had a couple of different ones in that area. Also, bare in mind i'm being rough with location details here.

Witte passage is a very good part of the rld. My second favourite area except maybe on the left as you walk in. You have a black and Latino vibe in this passage. There's a beautiful black lady in her 30s around the k9 area. Also some nice Latinas and mixed but you all know how it is anyway. There's one particular beautiful Latino in this place I've been interested in for years. Last time I nearly did but had a different one instead.

Next is my favourite area. Stenen passage. This place changes it's ladies every time I visit so it seems. Some remain but plenty change around. I wish the whole rld had the vibe this place does, and the selection of beautiful ladies too. You have a beautiful black lady with a big ass. Slim but curvy Latina milfs. Definitely my favourite area mixed with some beautiful women from the Witte passage and that's the sort of Lady I like. Also the first bit as you enter on the left, and middle.

Not long till I go there and already planning a two week trip next year, unless I go to Germany. Can't wait to see you Den Haag. Be good to me again Den Haag.

Posted: 2017-10-31, 1:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
Den Haag.

Arrived Den Haag at about 1700. Left about 2000. 80 ladies in Doubletstraat at around 1700. Later on there was about 85. Lol. I counted. Decided on a Colombian lady. 45 yrs old. As soon as I saw her I knew I wanted to visit here. Very, very beautiful. €30 is the standard in Doubletstraat as you all know. Not so many women I fancied this time. In the 40s bracket I mean. Plenty younger ees that were stunning as usual. Stenen passage had the usual mix and I'd seen most before. Plenty for the lover of Latino milfs. Witte passage had 3 beauties but the rest weren't really for me except 2. The rest of the red was a mix of of ees in their 20s and 30s. Locals. Latino milfs 30s and 40s. Some white milfs. Some black and some gilfs too. I've been going there that long that I've seen some visibly age from beauties to older ladies.

Not much change when I returned at 2100 but I'd had my eye on a lady in Witte passage so decided to go for it although very, very tired. Doggy was fantastic and her beautiful, big Latino ass was clapping my performance. €30 again. Dominican. Lovely body. Superb ass. 32 years old.

So, that was two ladies for the day. Can't complain at that. Another bad experience prior to this. Had headed over to see Geleenstraat. I'd eaten a done pizza about half hour before. All of a sudden I had to walk as fast as I could to hs. My stomach was paying up as I have a bug anyway. Found a toilet. Couldn't find 50 cents !!! It wouldn't take 1 euro coins !!! The other was locked out of use. Finally, I found a 50 cent coin ! I'll spare the details. So. I headed back to Doubletstraat. Had my second one. Via Geleenstraat.

Geleenstraat wasn't very full. I counted 25 to 30 ladies at about 2000. 1 shemale. Indoor area empty. Blonde milf alley empty. Ees as always but also a few bigger girls. And some older. And a few doms.

It was a Monday so maybe that's why. Wasn't the best I've seen either rlds. Lots of dodgy characters in Doubletstraat . Policeman on cycle even went in to Witte passage. But no dodgier than usual I suppose. No one bothered me as there's cameras everywhere I guess.

Posted: 2017-10-31, 1:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
Groningen.

My apologies. Won't be making it to Groningen this time I don't think. Went when I was a very young man a couple of times. Leeuwarden can surprise. I've seen if chocabloc with Latina milfs so Leeuwarden it is.

Posted: 2017-10-31, 5:37 pm

splodge Power Kat
Leeuwarden.

Love this little city. Nice vibe in the city and rld itself. Done another count. About 40 to 50 women. 1430 until 1600. First hof I went into was where once I saw loads of Latino milfs. It's a mix with black and ees in their 20s and 30s. D8dnt see anything I wanted. Was disappointed. Plenty for others of course but no Latina milfs which, it was I like. Next I tried the turnstile one I think. Beautiful Dutch blonde. Have seen her there for many a year. Very Beautiful woman. Beautiful curves, face, hair, everything really. Exactly like one of my types. Had a very bad cold so didn't pay for her services. Maybe next time. It seems everytime I want to lol.

In three turnstile place there was about 5 working. One dom. Someone likes being shagged up the arse I read on here so there you go. There's one for you. They're also in DH but not for me whatsoever. I tried the upstairs hof at the back. Some lovely looking ladies in there.

Was about to give up. Tried the indoor area. Two ees offering a 3some. One hof must of closed. The other passage type place. Last of all I found some I liked. Good old Latinas. Bottom floor was two black ladies. I headed upstairs. Found about 5 Latinas. One really stood out for me.

Beautiful body and skin colour. €30 is the going rate. So I got stuck in. Bbbj offered. Seems the norm in Leeuwarden. Washed my pecker thoroughly. But I insisted on cbj. Quick cbj. No point to really expect to see a beauty with you in her mouth. Went for doggy. Too low for me but adjusted. Did it standing up. Bare in mind I have a bad cold but I got stuck in. Went on for about 10 minutes. Then finally. Lol. Release. Fantastic ride. 30 yes old. Dominican.

Bought some presents and caught the train. Lovely city. Small, but cool rld. Counted about 40 to 50 women as already stated. Something for everyone. Even a dom.

Posted: 2017-10-31, 5:40 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ursula has her own room in stenen passage now also. And had plenty young men interested in business.

[ 80 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: