Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 4 of 4
 [ 80 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Holland tour. August 2017. Any pointers ? Rotterdam. Leeuwarden. Den Haag. Groningen. Nijmegen. Deventer.
Posted: 2017-10-31, 6:48 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
splodge wrote:
Ursula has her own room in stenen passage now also. And had plenty young men interested in business.

I'm sure she wouldn't be paying for a room day after day if someone wasn't interested.
To each their own.
It would rather boring if we were all excited by the same type.

Posted: 2017-11-01, 11:17 am

splodge Power Kat
Yes. Of course. And good luck to her. We all like different things. For me it's Latinas. Or blondes.

Posted: 2017-11-01, 1:19 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hang on ! You was the one who mentioned her !

Posted: 2017-11-01, 2:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
Quick trip to Nijmegen. No one seems to have been there on here so I thought I best check it out. Supposed to be near to the station. 3 minute walk..I'll be there about 1330 till 1430 so maybe not a great time to visit. Most likely closed I guess. We'll see. And hopefully something there too as reported are non existent!

Posted: 2017-11-01, 2:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
Was considering visiting Eindhoven too but have been there before. Twice I think. But will leave it for another time.

Posted: 2017-11-01, 3:33 pm

splodge Power Kat
Well. Just visited Nijmegen. There's no rld there. In fact. There's nothing there. Absolutely nada. Walked the entire length of the supposed rld road and saw nothing. Waste of time but had to be checked out. Now I know why there's no posts on Nijmegen. Lots of beautiful Dutch women about though. Must be a university town or something. Very beautiful Dutch women. Next stop Deventer. Expect to see 5 other so Latino milf beauties.

Posted: 2017-11-01, 3:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
Nice to see Arnhem too. Even if just passing through. Different world Eastern Holland.

Posted: 2017-11-01, 5:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Deventer. About 1500 I guess. 8 ladies on. Walked past 5 times. Latinos but also two Dutch ladies offering a 3some. Very pretty. Esprick lady one of them. Little too slim for me but still beautiful. 30 to mid 30s. One mixed race Hispanic lady about 30. Her hairdo was blonde ringlets. Nice body. Couple of older ones. Not for me. But plenty who want that. Not my type. Few Latinas but not my type either except one. Beautiful body. Wearing a dimple suit. Looked stunning. €50 was the going rate. Today I needed a bit of a rest and didn't see anything I couldn't resist. Dimple suit was the closest.

Love the Netherlands and Belgium but I think I've maxed out on the two countries. Lovely people too but I really do feel this is my last trips to the Netherlands and Belgium. However, Germany is a different matter for me. Need to max out on that country too I think. Mönchengladbach is coming up soon. With a night in Bruxelles too.

I think I've seen near enough all of what I can see in Holland and Belgique. This is part of the reason I've talked about retirement for so long. All I have left in the tank is to see more of Germany. In DH I've had near enough all the women I want to have. New experiences required. Germany it is.

Same applies to the other rlds I like. It's nice to find a gem for sure and I love all the rlds I visit and have visited. Wish we had them in my country.

They'll be a couple more reports to follow. And hopefully some action too lol. Today I needed a rest and feel I've achieved a great deal for the cause of this site. Nijemegen has no rld!

Posted: 2017-11-02, 7:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
Den Haag and Schenvingen.

Also went to ADO Den Haag club shop but I wouldn't suppose anyone would be interested in that lol. Anyway. Spent all day in DH. Couple of hours in Schenvingen. Beautiful place and you can see the DH skyline in the distance. Well worth a visit.

Arrived in rlds between 1630 and 1800. First was Doubletstraat. Nothing really took my fancy except a few women I'd been with before. One particular lady did though. I was game but sorry guys i didnt go for it. I know ill regret not going for it but thats life. Headed to Geleenstraat. Counted roughly 26 workers. Some were shemales. There seems to be more and more working in DH every time I've visited in the past few years. They were majorly getting ready to start their shift. Only one gilf blonde on milf alley. Wasn't for me. Another was working but busy as I saw a man leave rh3 building.

So. My apologies guys. I love DH and if I lived here I'd visit these ladies when needed. I'm a changed man but no one wants to here all that shit neither. I'm already regretting not seeing that one particular lady as I leave DH behind; perhaps for the last time. Sad but most likely true. Sorry to let the team down but things are different for me now. But yes. I'm regretting not seeing that lady now ! Lol.

Will have to wait for Germany now.

Posted: 2017-11-02, 10:53 pm

splodge Power Kat
The Moods bar, Rotterdam.

Finished the day off by visiting the Moods bar in Rotterdam. Have seen a lot of action here. Women with men. Usually milfs, or someone's wife being fuked by North Africans, or Turkish men. I've seen a beautiful blonde milf give head in front of everyone. Stunning short haired blonde mature. Pure Dutch beauty. She had her husband with her and some other man. Just making sure she's ok I guess. Then a man with his wife. His wife got nailed. I've seen another but she went in to a cubicle with a lucky young man. People kept trying to open it up. Her arse was being slapped a lot and a lot of moaning. Arrived on her own. Definitely married. Lots of tgirls go in to the cubicles too.

Anyway. Tonight was tranny night. €13 entry. Orange juice €3. They keep a tab at the bar. Arrived about 1915. Starts at 1900. Stayed till 2115. I counted about 7 tgirls. 3 of which were nice, one especially. Another was decent too. The nice one got busy with a man in a cubicle. Could hear her arse being slapped. But no shemales or majesty beautiful tgirls there.

So. That's it. That concludes my last trip ever to the Netherlands for rld purposes. If I get time I'll check out Brussels also. Only 3 girls this week. I'm a changed man I guess.

Posted: 2017-11-03, 12:41 pm

splodge Power Kat
Brussels.

No time to visit the rld here. Not much of a tour this time. I'm a changed man.

Posted: 2017-11-04, 12:38 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Splodge,

I'm horrified by the prospect that my map might have contributed to your wasted trip to Nijmegen! If it is now closed down it must have happened in the last couple years or so.

Here is a street view of the building at the entry of Nieuwe Markt 20. This is from May 2016. You can still faintly see the red lights installed:

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.8488556 ... 312!8i6656

Here is an older photo and a detail:

http://doxyspotting.com/red-light-distr ... therlands/

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=142629

Is this where you went?

Posted: 2017-11-04, 12:56 am

splodge Power Kat
Ah. Just checked the map. I walked all the way down Stieljesstraat all the way up and down. From one end to the other. A source online stated that's where it was. Maybe I missed it then. I guess it's the rld I'll never see? Sorry dudes.

Posted: 2017-11-04, 1:01 am

splodge Power Kat
I guess I missed it. By millimetres! Nevermind. That's life. That's the one that got away. Is the Nijmegen myth true? Will we ever know ? I didn't walk that way no. If anyone Google search Nijmegen rld you'll all see a website saying it's on Stieljesstraat. I scanned this road thoroughly. This horrified me too Neuro but from a personal point of view; I'm never going to know now. That was my last chance to be a hero on here ! Lol. Someone must step forward in to the breach as Holland and Belgium are no more for me in terms of whoring.

Posted: 2017-11-04, 1:04 am

splodge Power Kat
It's most likely still there. Apologies for the false report if that's the case. Someone tell us !!!!!!!! It'd the rld no one reports on ! Also. Even though I've retired from rlds (nearly) , I'll still check this site and see what's going on. It's just things have changed a little for me. No doubt Sheffield will get another report. As will Germany. But things have changed. My apologies about Nijmegen. The info I had obviously wasn't true. So F IN CLOSE !

Posted: 2017-11-05, 10:02 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I almost forgot. *I've* been there! It was one stop on a driving trip through Benelux and Germany.

This was in March of 2015. The building was pretty much what you see in the photos linked here. Here were no other red-light windows so far as I could tell. The women looked OK and it was a very subdued atmosphere. I didn't go with anyone. I wanted to save my ammo for gang bangs the next day!

But from what I could tell my 2 star rating stands:

"** Fair - you might find someone"

Posted: 2017-11-05, 10:07 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
So the location of the Nijmegen RLD (more like a building) is confirmed as of 2.5 years ago, and is probably still open.

Moral of the story...always check my map linked below even if you have info from elsewhere.

Posted: 2017-11-05, 2:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Never mind. Not happy I missed it and not happy I didn't think to check your map. I'll be in Germany soon and close to the border so maybe I'll revisit Nijmegen. This is a big fuk up by me.

Posted: 2017-11-05, 10:22 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Don't give up on Belgium until you've been to this event at least once. The combination of amateurs, single male entry, and gang bang action is quite unique.

https://www.sexslavinnen.eu/mailings/thursday.html

Posted: 2017-11-06, 12:18 am

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Looks great but I'm a changed man now. One more trip to the rlds of Germany and that's it for me. Looking for something different. Most likely about to retire from these trips to Europe for rlds. I can understand why people love it all so much. Fkks etc and I wish you all good luck but like I say. Things have changed for me. Just not in to it any more. But had a great time mostly. And some of the women. Wow!

[ 80 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to: