Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How touristy is The Hague?
Posted: 2017-06-30, 12:45 am

AlCaponedLondoner
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Was meant to go to Den Haag for the first time in May but couldn't make it in the end. I was in Amsterdam this past weekend. The thing I hate the most about it is how many tourists there are. How does The Hague compare in that regard?
Re: How touristy is The Hague?
Posted: 2017-07-02, 1:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
The Hague has tourist attraractions. But for me I haven noticed that many tourists. It has two fine rlds though. For me two of my favourite and my next visit I plan to stay in The Hague if prices permit. If not then nearby in Rotterdam. Love Den Haag. I'll get to the beach this time also all being well.

Posted: 2017-07-23, 10:07 pm

rico88
Den Haag is almost the opposite of A'dam. No tourists near either of the two RLDs, and both are nestled in MC residential neighborhoods.
Re: How touristy is The Hague?
Posted: 2017-07-24, 6:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Den Haag rocks.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: