Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hotlips cinema Den Haag
Posted: 2017-07-16, 9:14 pm

midsmike
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Taking a trip to Amsterdam next week 24th for 4 nights, I enjoy going to different erotic cinemas such as BI in Amsterdam and Roxy in Haarlem. I have just found HOTLIPS in Den Haag close to the Centraal station and was wondering if anyone had been and how was it? Website looks interesting and looks likes there could be plenty of action, yes I am bi so open to whatever action is happening. Any reports would be useful but will report back after my trip as looks worth a visit.
Re: Hotlips cinema Den Haag
Posted: 2017-07-16, 10:59 pm

splodge Power Kat
Is it a gay cinema ?

Posted: 2017-07-16, 11:15 pm

midsmike
splodge wrote:
Is it a gay cinema ?

To be honest most erotic cinemas have mainly gay action but this shows straight films as well as gay according to the website so hopefully may get couples in, I will give it a chance. I have also found Eroshop Davy’s in Utrecht and may give this a go as it has a bi night on a Wednesday so may get a couple or two in. Is always worth a try Splode you never know what you may find. I will report back if I get to both on my return.
Posted: 2017-07-20, 5:00 am

splodge Power Kat
Nice one Mike. Look forward to reading your reports. I've been to various sex cinemas over the years. I'd be too worried I'd catch something in those sorts of places. But interesting to see. You should try moods in Rotterdam. I've seen women and trannies in action there. It has different themed nights. Couples , transvestites and gay nights.

Posted: 2017-07-20, 11:31 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
For something more like a sure thing there's a string of kinos in Germany that bring in women to host gang bangs for an entry fee. I've been to a few of these and they are a good value if you are comfortable banging a woman while she sucks off other guys at the same time.

http://www.kinogirls.com/kino/

Posted: 2017-07-21, 11:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Excellent link.ive seen the one in frankfurt that has a resident lady working there. Seen here game gangbanged a few times. Also seen ladies offering services in the private booths in another. And the one on kaiserstraße has tgirl themed nights. And women too I think. But excellent link neuro. I'm quite happy watching and wanking but there's been plenty of times I've wanted to join in and pekbabaoy would of if the chance has arisen.

Posted: 2017-07-22, 5:56 pm

midsmike
Sounds similar to the retro swingers club in Walsall, they have bukkake parties, gangbang parties, greedy girl parties. I did go on a couple of occasions but have to admit is not really a turn on for me waiting in line to fuck someone. Here is the web address for anyone interested http://www.r3troclub.co.uk
Posted: 2017-07-23, 12:51 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yeah. Good club apparently. Never been.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: