Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone know much about Nijmegen's rld?
Posted: 2017-09-17, 9:19 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Neuros Street doesn't show anything. Anyone know much about the rld there ? Is it worth visiting. Sorry neuro lol. That'll piss him off.

Posted: 2017-09-17, 10:07 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
http://raamwijzer.nl/img/maps/F76.gif

Posted: 2017-09-18, 9:51 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks shinken69. Is the total 9 windows , or are the blue ones windows too ? Has anyone been to Nijmegen rld?

Posted: 2017-09-18, 11:35 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Hi Splodge,
The rooms marked in pink are in a covered area entered to the left of the rooms on the street, @ #40.
Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of how occupied these ~40 rooms are.

Posted: 2017-09-18, 12:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hello shinken69,

So. What have we got. All are kamers yes ? Some on the road. Marked in blue and light blue. And the others marked in pink are indoors? I'm trying to weigh up whether it's worth a trip to Nijmegen. I don't even mind if there's only 5 or so working girls. Just haven't ever been there and would like to check it out. But if there's no girls at all I'd rather check somewhere else where there is. Deventer has had about 5 or 6 working whenever I've visited. Only twice or 3x but the girls were beautiful Latinas so it was 100% worth it. Definitely got to check out Deventer again but if anyone has any info on Nijmegen please do let me know.

Posted: 2017-09-18, 12:58 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
All I can add is that there are many recent reports on Hookers, so the windows are in use.
Its about a 10min walk north from the station.

Posted: 2017-09-18, 2:03 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks dude. That should be enough for me to pay it a visit. Starting to arrange train journey times etc now. Planning is good. 35 odd windows I should of said. Do the reports mention anything about Latinas or blondes 35 + ? I'll give a day to Nijmegen and a nearby city.

Posted: 2017-09-19, 5:20 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
splodge wrote:
Neuros Street doesn't show anything. Anyone know much about the rld there ? Is it worth visiting. Sorry neuro lol. That'll piss him off.

Yeah, a couple years ago (5 years ago? I can't remember) Google made big changes to the way user created maps are done, and previous links got all messed up. And it was difficult or impossible to fix them.

Things are a bit better now so I might go through doing a few cities a day just to clean things up and maybe add some new links as well.

But I will stand by the two star rating I gave it. Two stars means "Fair - you might find someone," which is not as good as three stars ("Good - usually 1 or 2 to your liking") but better than one star ("Poor - don't try, rip-offs and/or low quality').

To me that means it's not worth a special trip, but if you are in town anyway for some other reason check it out.

Posted: 2017-09-19, 10:14 am

splodge Power Kat
No. No other reason except to get laid lol. Deventer is a nice find btw. Only 5 or 6 ladies but all latino 30 plus ladies. Just what I like. So. I'll blend the two cities in to one. Might not be as good as other days but Deventer has surprised whenever I've visited. Love the latina beauties. Thanks for all your efforts with your maps neuro. Much appreciated.

Posted: 2017-09-20, 4:42 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
If you are going that far south and fancy RLD's, how about Vulkanstrasse in Duisberg.
About an hour east, 2-300 rooms, many in fully covered buildings.
Be prepared to climb lots of stairs. Many of the buildings are three stories tall, and it seems that they keep the hottest girls on the top floors

Weasel

Posted: 2017-09-20, 10:38 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks Weasel. Been there many times. Will look in to it but Duisburg is a possibility for my next trip in December. Looking for a city near the Belgian border to stop in. Any recommendations for a city? Atm it's Aachen or Liège. Next trip I really want ant to see Bochum more. Always liked that rld. Would live to see Oberhausen again also.

Posted: 2017-10-23, 6:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
I give up on Nijmegen questions. I'll go and find out for myself. Way I figure. No one knew much about Deventer. I went there and saw 30 to 40 yr old beauties. I wish I'd stuck around, or was in three mood. So far. Just one lady. She was one of the best looks wise on a personal level. I'll check it out chaps.

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: