Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Other rlds in The Netherlands
Posted: 2017-12-02, 1:59 pm

Vkcs20
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Planning a trip to Amsterdam and I wanted to know if there are any other cities nearby with rld?

I know that the main rld in amsterdam has gone down now but I’m mainly going for the private houses and check out the smaller rld near singel.

Any other regions or cities nearby you guys would recommend?
Re: Other rlds in The Netherlands
Posted: 2017-12-03, 12:54 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For me it's simple. Here's my personal favourites.

1. Den Haag, s'gravenhage, The Hague. Although I've been to these rlds way too many times and I find it hard to see new ladies I haven't been with I still rank it as number 1. Amsterdam has gave me some great times and one lady in particular very much stands out. I still think she was the cleaner or soemrhing. Stunning Venezualan.

2. A bit of a shocker but for me it's Leeuwarden. Can be quieter on some visits but for the one time i was there and everything was milftastic; it's gets the number 2 slot. Also for the Spanish lady I had thr pleasure of once. Also.. another lady last time. That was a good fuk and no rushing.

3. From a personal viewpoint it's tiny Deventer but in reality Amsterdam should be number 3. Or most likely number 2 but I don't go there any more. Silly really as I'm probably missing out on some bewuries. Plus it's shemale central. After here 4 rlds I really can't think of any more I am attracted to. But if any of you know different. Please do let me know. For me it's those 3 cities really although Amsterdam is the main one I guess.

The more I think about it the more I think I probably won't be back for s while. Have a trip planned for February but we'll see. Germany is rocking my world right now.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: