Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 2 of 2
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Stuck in a rut in The Hague?
Posted: 2019-11-30, 1:03 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My last trip was like clockwork. Like I said above, I have a routine so there’s not much new to report.
It must have been mating season for the wild bright green parrots as the early evening flocks were massive and the noise deafening.
I saw a couple of new girls, but the experience was pretty pedestrian and I doubt they will be there next time.
You see girls like this occasionally. They’ll be in town for just a few weeks to make some money, so they aren’t interested in repeat business or building a group of regulars.
I spent a lot of time with Claudia, at least once per day. I doubt I’d ever get tired of her skills.
Romanian Julia with the massive (E maybe F) real jugs made a reappearance and was a fun highlight.
She knows they are what your after and has no problem indulging you. Straight in my face a soon as I was on the bed.

Phonsowan Thai was open again after a refurbishment, the food was as good as ever. On a par with Bird in the good ole days.
I also ate a South of Houston. I’ve been there before, but this time the food was meh, but the atmosphere is good, young hot Dutch staff.
I doubt I’ll return.

There are no upcoming weed/coffee shop law changes that I’m aware of. There’s always talk, though it rarely comes to anything. That’s Dutch liberal conservatives.
Den Haag local authorities frown upon conspicuous public consumption, but if you are discrete or stick to coffeeshops, you’ll be fine. Just don’t spark up sitting on the benches on Grote Marktstraat.
You should have no problems indulging in Feb 2020.
I’ll be in town the weekend of the 13th.

If you’ve been to Park118 before, you are likely to find it unchanged.
Reports are that it can be hit and miss, depending on which girls are working, so it’s always worth calling ahead.
Prives in the The Hague are a little bit more expensive than Park118, but worth it in my opinion.
The girls are hotter, younger and give better service.
Google Stout Prive. You can see a few 360’s of the interior for you to contrast with Park118.
There’s a Greenhouse coffeeshop around the corner that would be #2 on my list after Cremers.
It’s a very chill place, but a little bit more expensive than other Den Haag coffeeshops.
Weed quality is excellent.

There’s lots of live music around The Hague, it depends what you like.
I have a really eclectic taste in music, so it’s easy for me to find something to my taste.
I would say that The Hague is best for Jazz, classical & DJ/Dance in that order.
Paard is the big music venue, but there are quite a few smaller places too. Any bar that has space and a few that really don’t will have live music on at some point.
https://www.paard.nl/en/event/

http://www.depaap.nl
De Paap has live music Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
It’s really the venue for local talent, but it’s jumping every weekend.
Guaranteed good time, whatever the music is.

There are a few cafes that have live Jazz at least once a week. The Dutch have a real love for Jazz, so the standard is always pretty high.
The Hague has a Jazz festival on the canal that runs between the 2 RLDs, last weekend in August. They build a number of bandstands on the canal and have other bands on barges running up and down the canal. There are lots of stands selling good food and drink too. It’s really Blues & Jazz and leans more to Blues and modern Jazz. It’s REALLY good, a proper festival atmosphere. It has a much younger crowd than you would expect. Good enough to keep me away from the girls. For a few hours at least.
https://www.jazzindegracht.nl/

https://denhaag.com/en/music
Is also a good source for the pop up events. Street concert or string quartet in a local church.

As I’ve said before, BBBJ is very common in The Hague, you just have to ask.
I’d guess 5 in every 6 will quote a price. A rough indicator is a bottle of mouthwash by the sink. (8~>).
Your chances are better on Doubletstraat than Geleenstraat, or at least you’ll be happier with the price.
As for Claudia, no negotiation is required. Just walk in, give her €50 and it’s on.

My next trip starts Friday 20th December. Not that I’m counting the days or anything.

Posted: 2019-11-30, 3:41 pm

Durdyb15
Thank you so much for the info. There was an attack there believe or not just hours ago. Crazy news.
Re: Stuck in a rut in The Hague?
Posted: 2019-11-30, 3:49 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Durdyb15 wrote:
Thank you so much for the info. There was an attack there believe or not just hours ago. Crazy news.

I saw that. Don’t think too much about it.
It’s typically a very safe place.

[ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: