Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What can you expect post-lockdown? My first two July privehuis encounters
Posted: 2020-07-05, 6:39 pm

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I promised to share my post-lockdown experiences, so here they are. Please note this is not a trip report; I'm not naming the ladies or the privehuizen that I visited; this is intended to give others an impression of what you might expect when visiting a girl as of today. Neither of these encounters happened in Amsterdam, but they did occur within the Netherlands, hence why I'm posting them here rather the Amsterdam forum.

So... with all of the current uncertainty, I couldn't bare the thought of only having one appointment that might fall through (or perhaps end up being more restrictive than I'd like), so I made two appointments for this weekend - one for Saturday and one for Sunday, each at a different privehuis - just in case. I ended up going to both.

First session:

I was somewhat anxious about this one; I'd only met the girl once before prior to lockdown, which only happened because the regular girl I'd booked was sick (they told me it wasn't COVID-19). Furthermore, this privehuis had also implemented rules and temperature checks prior to lockdown, so I really wasn't sure what to expect.

Well, I needn't have worried. Almost everything is back to pre-lockdown, and I was surprised to find that they're not even checking temperatures. The only additional measure that I noticed was markings in the "lobby" for distancing between customers (this is a small privehuis with only one waiting room, so it's sometimes a possibility to see other customers).

Once we were in the room, the girl brought in some "Welkom terug!" ("Welcome back!") cake to celebrate the reopening before beginning our session, which was a nice touch. There were no restrictions with regards to activities; everything was possible, including DFK. Overall, it was a good session, although perhaps not quite as great I remembered form back in March, but maybe I'd got myself a bit too hyped up. I'd probably visit her again, although I know several great girls at the same privehuis to choose from.

Second session:

This happened with a girl I've known for years, and have probably visited at least 40 times. Oh My God, it was so good to finally see her again, and she also seemed so happy to see me. The situation within the privehuis was similar as the previous one; no additional rules, no temperature checks, etc.; everything was back to business as usual.

We started the session with some cuddling, kissing, and catching up; she did not hold back any of her usual activities. I quickly realised that she was the girl who I'd really missed. Seeing her again after nearly four months, it was like a depression has been lifted from my mind; one that had been looming somewhere under the surface that I was hardly even aware of. We talked about many things, and I mentioned how nervous I'd been about the possibility of restrictions. She just laughed and said that she'd rather stop working than use masks, and I fully understood because the kind of experience she gives is just not compatible with any kind of restrictions; It simply wouldn't be the same.

Anyways, the hour I spent with her was amazing; better than anything I remembered, and I still feeling wonderful as I write this. Nearly four months is just too long. I remember now why I keep going back to her after so many years!

Conclusion:

Based on the two ladies I've visited at two different privehuizen, everything seems to be business as usual for now. No restrictions, no masks, no facing away during sex, etc.. Everything was possible, up to and including DFK. To be honest, I think masks and restrictions probably wouldn't do much to stop infection between two people spending an hour that close together anyway; this is really a situation where you have to go all or nothing.

Of course, I can't promise every girl will be the same, and these are girls I already knew, but that's my experience so far, so YMMV.
Re: What can you expect post-lockdown? My first two July privehuis encounters
Posted: 2020-07-06, 1:17 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Bravo, Jimmy!
Very useful report.
I can't wait to get back and do my own research,
but I am still banned, and don't see much hope of that changing anytime soon.
I can't tell you how jealous I am.

Weasel

Posted: 2020-07-09, 5:01 pm

averagejoe
thanks for the post. nice read
Posted: 2020-07-15, 3:40 pm

jimmy_nova
Third session:

A girl I'd visited a few times prior to lockdown at the same privehuis as the first session. After an amazing hour, I mentioned my prior concern about the possibility of restrictions/limited activities, and in her own words: "What's the point in sex without kissing?". Those are words I like to hear! Very fun lady; really seems to enjoy herself.

So far, so good. My fourth session will be with a girl I haven't met before, although I've heard some amazing things about her.
Posted: 2020-07-18, 8:54 pm

jimmy_nova
Fourth session:

This one was a bit special.

On discussion with the previous lady, I booked a lesbian threesome with her and another girl she recommended. It's something I've always wanted to do, but never found the right girls to do it until now. For clarity, I'll refer to the previous lady as R and the new girl as L.

Upon arrival, R met me in the lobby and lead me to the room where L was waiting. After introduction between L and myself, we all started with some DFK; taking turns, and then all together. Making out with two girls at once is a pretty exciting introduction to the threesome experience!

I stood sandwiched between the girls during the shower as they both moved their soapy hands and boobs all over my body, and alternated between kissing me and massaging my body. We hadn't even reached the bed, yet it was already more intense and exciting than some of my previous encounters!

After moving to the bed, things got even more intense; both of these girls really know what they're doing and clearly like playing together; there were always so many different ways for everyone to be involved in different things, and often I felt like the possibilities were a bit overwhelming. The hour went by so fast!

L certainly knows how to please another lady too, and at one point went pretty hard with fingering R until she squirted all over my face! I think I could learn a thing or two from her!

This was by far the messiest session I've ever had; the bed was almost a pool by the time we'd finished!

Definitely an experience I'd like to repeat!
Posted: 2020-09-25, 5:13 pm

Grassleaf
jimmy_nova wrote:

Second session:

This happened with a girl I've known for years, and have probably visited at least 40 times. Oh My God, it was so good to finally see her again, and she also seemed so happy to see me. The situation within the privehuis was similar as the previous one; no additional rules, no temperature checks, etc.; everything was back to business as usual.

We started the session with some cuddling, kissing, and catching up; she did not hold back any of her usual activities. I quickly realised that she was the girl who I'd really missed. Seeing her again after nearly four months, it was like a depression has been lifted from my mind; one that had been looming somewhere under the surface that I was hardly even aware of. We talked about many things, and I mentioned how nervous I'd been about the possibility of restrictions. She just laughed and said that she'd rather stop working than use masks, and I fully understood because the kind of experience she gives is just not compatible with any kind of restrictions; It simply wouldn't be the same.

Anyways, the hour I spent with her was amazing; better than anything I remembered, and I still feeling wonderful as I write this. Nearly four months is just too long. I remember now why I keep going back to her after so many years!

Conclusion:

Based on the two ladies I've visited at two different privehuizen, everything seems to be business as usual for now. No restrictions, no masks, no facing away during sex, etc.. Everything was possible, up to and including DFK. To be honest, I think masks and restrictions probably wouldn't do much to stop infection between two people spending an hour that close together anyway; this is really a situation where you have to go all or nothing.

Of course, I can't promise every girl will be the same, and these are girls I already knew, but that's my experience so far, so YMMV.

Nice to see everything is back to normal; your report resonated with me because alas, my last remaining regular in London from my golden era of shagging (circa 2014-17 when I met a bunch of awesome SPs who have since alas faded away for one reason or another) has gone down the whole mask/no oral/doggy only route. I went once in August and haven't been back, the session was so awkward I had to ask her to finish me by hand, which never happens with her because although she is no looker, she's got great bedroom skills. It means I'm currently at a cross-roads with UK mongering, because for the first time since 2005 I've barely P4P'd at all this year, and I was surprised to find how little I've noticed going months without sex. Must be getting old...
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: