Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My return visit to Den Haag
Posted: 2023-09-22, 6:11 pm

xcess
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings to anyone who reads this post.

Believe you me, I will give you the best hints and tips for a stay in Den Haag. Admittedly I haven't ben travelling for a while to the Holland and the updates and messages on the board seems to have slowed do some what.

Any way, I travelled to Den Haag from 4th - 8th Sept. As per usual I landed at Schipol Airport and queued to go through customs, once that was over, there I was left to roam free as a bird.

Well I had no intention of doing that with all my luggage...

Lets put some context to this lol!

I booked a hotel that was cheap and cheerful, as I didn't want to spend a fortune on a room that I was only using to sleep at after a fully eventful day and night. Although I did have a couple of cat naps, because it was so hot lol.

The hotel I stayed at was Hotel Hague Centre, I would definitely recommend if you are looking for the basics with an outdoor place for smokers, TV, Kettle, air con etc.

I also booked the hotel based on the location nearest to the Red light district and the train Station.

So if you are a newby to Den Haag, your best to stay at a hotel near Hollandspoor Station.

My hotel was literally a 5-10 minute walk to Doublenstraat and 20 minute walk Geleenstraat and I turned left out of the hotel and 4 doors down a Coffee shop with local prices!

I landed everything I needed, plus food and drinks for my stay :)

My flight was quite late so I arrived at Schipol at 8pm and arrived at Hollandspoor approx 9:00. From there I came out the station and walked straight ahead for 15 minutes to my hotel (no need to turn left or right).

Once I put my things down in my room, I took a walk around to figure if everything was the same a before......

Mmmm, well, Geleenstraat has the better quality women and the prices range from 50 Euros depending on what you want, one lady said 100 Euros, I said may be next time, i.e thanks but no thanks.

Then on to Doublenstraat which was back in the direction of my hotel, first thing to note, there was much more women, but tended to have older women.

I checked every day to see if there were new chics arriving and it definitely livened up towards the weekend but generally the standards of both places have gone downhill slightly.

I would definitely say it is worth a visit but go over the weekend, that's when it gets lively.

Posted: 2023-10-07, 10:06 am

Wockyjabber
Thanks for this. I’m planning on taking a day trip while I’m in Amsterdam.
Re: My return visit to Den Haag
Posted: 2023-10-09, 5:29 am

xcess
Cool, its definitely worth the trip, you'll save some money.

Happy shopping :)

Posted: 2023-11-04, 9:11 pm

Boybatball1
Den Häag seems to be the closest RLD to AMS? I'll be going to AMS and staying in AMS for familiarity but this is my 3rd trip and have time to make day trips. Doing a Thurs morning until Sun morning. Is Den Häag the best outside of AMS? What time do you recommend getting there while being able to get back to AMS?

Would go on a Fri or Sat night it seems
Posted: 2023-11-05, 5:12 pm

Rogert
The trains run all night so come back any time.
Posted: 2023-11-07, 1:56 am

xcess
There's two RLD's in Den Haag so you've got plenty to choose from. 1. Geleenstraat 2. Doublestraat

Both are near Hollandspoor station

Posted: 2023-11-07, 5:17 pm

Boybatball1
Thank you! What is better about Den Häag RLD over De Wallen in terms of girls/prices? The De Wallen crowds didn't bother me, and I saw a lot of hot girls for the usual 100E range of 20 min. Similar types of Romanian/Bulgarian Barbie dolls?
Debating if I stay in Antwerp or De Wallen, so it seems Den Hag is worth to see at least once
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: