Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Football in Rotterdam and Den Haag
Posted: 2006-08-15, 8:39 pm

madeyes
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am hoping to watch the match on 18.11.06 between Feyenoord and AZ, then the match the following day between ADO and Vitesse Arnhem. Is it fairly easy to get tickets for these on the day of the match or should i sort that out before i travel over from Scotland?

Posted: 2006-08-15, 10:11 pm

bladderwart
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I would imagine so, I have been to watch Ajax a number of times and never had any problems with tickets. The only time you will have trouble is when you go and see the big guns play each other.

On this note also, I was thinking about going to see the Holland v England game in November at the Amsterdam Arena. Apart from getting the tickets from the England supporters club (which I am not a member of) Has anybody got any tips for getting tickets, for either ends of the ground?
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: