Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Returning in September...Anyone for a Beer?
Posted: 2006-08-31, 5:08 am

PeachFuzz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has it been 2 years since my last post? Sorry I never finished those trip reports...the pace of reality has just been far too hectic! Anyways, I'll be staying in Alkmaar September 13, and then in Amsterdam until September 24. My friend had to cancel his travel plans at the last minute, so I could be up for meeting new ones? The only plans I have are daytrips back to Alkmaar for the Culinary Festival on the 15th & 16th, and getting a table at the Sky Sports Cafe at the Leidseplein for the Giants/Eagles game on the 17th. Otherwise, I'm open to adventure...
Rumor has it, since my last visit, Alexa now goes by Eva & she got "enhancements"? Not a fan of the silicone. Czech Andrea is still in Alkmaar & now a brunette? That's better news. Any Lucia sightings, or was I just lucky enough to catch lightning in a bottle 2 years ago? The real gems always seem to have short "careers"...guess I'll just have to discover some new ones!
C U soon, Amsterdam!
Peach Fuzz
Re: Returning in September...Anyone for a Beer?
Posted: 2006-08-31, 2:43 pm

Wim Admin
Eva/Alexa is quite something different now , she shuttles between her homecountry and the Wallen !
Posted: 2006-08-31, 4:04 pm

PeachFuzz
Yes...Sint Annendwarstraat 26-1, right? Fitting, as I remember posting that no matter the woman, this room always seems to showcase exceptional talent! Tough to avoid, though, while searching for new Wallen gems. I have to be honest, fake boobs really disturb me, especially knowing how beautiful the woman was before she got them...
Posted: 2006-08-31, 4:30 pm

Wim Admin
Just wait and see her ... (if you are lucky to catch a glimpse) , you're not going to tell that to her ....
Posted: 2006-08-31, 8:13 pm

davide
Never liked silicone, but believe me, everything looks good on Eva, including fake boobs.......

D.
Posted: 2006-09-02, 1:18 am

pineappleface
If there's only one Czech Andrea in Alkmaar (Third passage) then we are talking about the same one, I saw her a few months back. Fantastic service - I'll be back soon...
Posted: 2006-09-04, 8:30 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Peach Fuzz,

"Alexa now goes by Eva & she got "enhancements"?"

You will not be able to identify Alexa at all. She has changed so much in the past few years - growing from the thin girl to a very nice figured woman. In fact, I ran into her on Tuesday, August 8 in the Wallen at the corner kamer just before you stepped down Goldbergerstraat. She pulled her hair back rather than having them loose. I would not forget those eyes and I made rounds and rounds until Wim showed up within 30 minutes. "Wim, that's Alexa from Estonia, right?!" He confirmed that for me. The professor told me she could work in Utrecht as well.

"Czech Andrea is still in Alkmaar & now a brunette?"

I was with her a few months ago. She gained some weight over the past two years but she's as nice as she were - rubbing her nice breasts around my body and .... When you enter the main entrance of the third passage, go left rather than right. Afternoon shift till early evening.

"Any Lucia sightings"

What is your name? "LUCIA from Slovakia......." What a cutie? I met her once back in 2004 and she's gone....

Best Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-04, 8:34 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"everything looks good on Eva, including fake boobs....... "

Hi Davide,

Are you going to see your little GF by the second passage? You seem to get special treatment from this brunette. Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-04, 9:14 pm

davide
Hi Fred
I guess you mean Csilla? I still dream of that charming 19yo sweetie from time to time, so why not? After all, a train ticket to Alkmaar from Venlo costs the same as a Kaldenkirchen-Brueggen cab ride (round trip in both cases), so I'm definitely considering an evening up north.........

D.
Posted: 2006-09-04, 10:21 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Excellent Davide. I like that compassion and energy in you!

Yes, that's Csilla from Hungary, the young and petite version of Tia Carrera. I look forward to an update on the Achterdam.

Too bad that the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Club of the Achterdam is no longer open - Mickey is now in Amsterdam and Minnie is missing in action. Have you found Minnie yet, Wim?

There is a hard to find but good to find Lithuanian. She may still be taking her vacation in Miami this week.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-06, 12:08 am

Wim Admin
Hi Fred,
Mickey is in Romania and i talked to some girls who knew the Mini Mouse: she's back in Romania, trying to get her drivers license - must not be difficult for her , I at least expect her to show-up in the Wallen !
Posted: 2006-09-06, 1:24 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim,

Mickey and Minnie broke up before Minnie left town.. Hopefully one day they would hug and cry on each other's shoulders, "I am sorry....", kiss and make up. We'll help sell some admission tickets to the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Club of the Wallen.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-09, 5:33 pm

davide
Fred,
'Yes, that's Csilla from Hungary......'

Well, last thursday I spent a nice afternoon in Alkmaar, but definitely no Csilla around.

Oh well, I really couldn't complain, as the selection was very good. Spotted several girls that looked great. Found a stunning brunette in that small three-window covered area just opposite the Achterdams 'offices', but she asked for 40 and seemed a bit too conscious of her 'stunner' status, so I didnt go. Later, in the 2nd passage, a tall Bulgarian goddess with sexy long legs invited me in for 35, and who am I to refuse? Relaxed f&s, switching positions, 20 minutes of real fun. I suspect in Alkmaar regular clients can get some nice extras, as some of the girls appear to be very relaxed - at least that was my impression a few days ago.... Maybe professor Wim can confirm? ;-)

D.
Posted: 2006-09-09, 8:21 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Davide,

Thanks so much for the update on the Achterdam.

"I spent a nice afternoon in Alkmaar, but definitely no Csilla around."

I last saw Csilla when Mickey Mouse was still working in Alkmaar before moving to the Wallen.

"Found a stunning brunette in that small three-window covered area just opposite the Achterdams 'offices', but she asked for 40 and seemed a bit too conscious of her 'stunner' status, so I didnt go."

During the last Achterdametogy lesson with Wim, we spotted a new brunette in the second kamer in that new covered area (with four or five rooms only), right next to the small 3-window area as described by you. She gave me a smile, then her phone rang and she was talking for over 45 minutes as I roamed the street over and over again.

"I suspect in Alkmaar regular clients can get some nice extras"

Confirmed. Certain girls in Alkmaar have that FKK Germany mentality, even to new selected clients.

Let's wait for the official voice of the Achterdam....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-13, 9:02 am

Wim Admin
Davide,

in that 3-window court you might have missed Monica from Hungary, the nr 1 in Achterdam for the moment.
you have any names ?

Fred,
"Let's wait for .... "
I'm waiting for the old FBI Achterdamology (LOL)

(my daughter recently bought a black T-shirt with in gold FBI over her perkies, I asked somewhat amused: "what does that mean?" she said : Female Body Inspector..... , thank you , am I getting older !!?
Posted: 2006-09-13, 9:28 am

davide
'in that 3-window court you might have missed Monica from Hungary, the nr 1 in Achterdam for the moment.

I knew I was making a mistake! She looked so gorgeous........

'you have any names'

I had a session with a nice girl from Bulgaria called Sylvia. Slender, dark haired beauty with beautiful legs. Beautiful eyes, heavy make up, ideograms tattooed on her back. Second passage.
Really had fun with her. She's no Csilla, but I would repeat.....

D.
Posted: 2006-09-13, 12:37 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

"I'm waiting for the old FBI Achterdamology (LOL)"

Remember I was talking about the Challenger Route - investigation from the Weaze all the way through the Achterdam onto NRW Area. Now, it should be from Alkmaar through NRW area onto Frankfurt. How much fortune can you make?

"she said : Female Body Inspector"

Yeah, one of my x-GFs gave me that explanation as well. I like that. Back in August during the Sexy Ice Party on a Wednesday, one Croatian babe was wearing a pair of ultra-short denim skirts with FBI on her ass. Up close, it read "Fashion Body Inside". No, I don't think so.... Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: