Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Privehouse scene in Den Haag
Posted: 2006-09-03, 11:10 pm

noreaga
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys ... Ive been doing a little research on the privehouse scene in Den Haag, and still have a few outstanding questions:

1. Is there a consensus on what the 'best' privehouse is in town ? Most of the sites Ive been to are in Dutch, and due to the lack of English, Im having a tough time reading reviews, or ladies descriptions, etc.

Actually, come to think of it, thats my ONLY real question, lol.

Am interested in hearing about privehouse recommendations close to the Centraal Station, and individual women recommendations as well.

Hope you can help.

Cheers !
Re: Privehouse scene in Den Haag
Posted: 2006-09-04, 5:07 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
From a little experience of experience of the subject I would suggest that Diane's Secret is probably the best; it's accessible from Centraal station by tram (5 minutes), alternatively a walk from from Laan va NOI station. http://www.sex-world.nl/diane/diane.html

Alternatively, you could try Paradise Club which is a combination of nightclub/prive with sauna and pool attached. Downsides are that there is an entry fee for the nightclub and its a bit further from Centraal or HS (about 15 minutes on the tram and then a 5 minute walk). http://www.paradiseclub.nl/
Posted: 2006-09-06, 2:51 pm

raul
I would like to try maison prive
has anybody been there?

I am interested in a girl called chanel too bad they do not have pictures on the website (www.maisonprive.nl)

In Belgium is quite mandatory (busiensswise) for salons to have pictures of the girls in Holland it does not seem the case all the website are quite poor it seems they are somehow traditionalists when it comes to hookers?

Raul
Prive Maison
Posted: 2006-09-06, 6:16 pm

El Burro
Prive Maison was a short cycle from my workplace so used to visit fairly regularlly. It's been a few years now so I can't comment on current workforce. However I was never dissappointed with standard of service I received whomever I saw. Quite a comfortable set up. My only gripe was price level, it was a tad more expensive that the other Den Hagg prives i used at the time. However, in true Dutch style, I was issued with a coupon after each shag.....6 coupons entitled me to a freebie.

Posted: 2006-09-06, 11:48 pm

louisxxx
I've been a few times to Foxy Ladies in Scheveningen. Nice club and good service
but I can't really say that the club has any stunners. Deceptive photos on their website.
For example, Annabelle looks great, but in the flesh she leaves much to be desired.

I've read rave reviews of Jade at DS on the hookers website.
Posted: 2006-09-07, 12:29 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
During my first visit to Diane's Secrets, I took a Dutch girl to one of the two VIP suites - the Jungle Suite. After playing around in the huge hot tub, we moved to the bed and she proceeded with a BBBJ. It may be my first or second in Holland. The other first or second is at Amersfoort Prive.

On subsequent four visits, I came across another girl who asked me if I wanted BBBJ for extras. I declined.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-07, 7:22 am

El Burro
My experience in Den Haag prives was maybe 50% of Diana's Secret ladies providing bbbj's whereas close on 100% at most of the other places I used in the city - Maison Monty, Maison Prive, Casa Cherda, Jessy, La Chaperone, Club Vennerhouse, Amber Prive. The 4 Den Haag Thai lady houses I knew were in a different category though....just body-body massage and an oily hj unless you hit it off with the lady.

Posted: 2006-09-07, 1:41 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice work, Commander!!

My first in Holland actually happened at Ria's. It was only after several months of investment, she went for it without asking for permission.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-07, 2:07 pm

noreaga
Do the hourly rates listed on the prive websites include the room price ?
Posted: 2006-09-09, 1:53 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes. With bath (Jacuzzi) will be more expansive.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: