Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip updates - 3/30 - 4/2
Posted: 2007-03-31, 9:32 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Good morning fellers!

The flight over was full of the usual things: uncomfortable, questionable food and a bad movie... but who cares! I'm here!!

Normally my first day I try to get some sleep and then spend time with family. Since there was a funeral that they had to attend I was on my own for the day. Decided to go to the Escher Museum in Den Haag for something to do.

Had a little trouble finding the VVV... but once I had my map and directions to the museum I was all set.

quick comment on the museum: If you are an Escher fan go. The museum is small and about 1/3 of it is exhibiting another artist. I'm glad I went, but don't think I'll go back.

After wandering around looking at the sights and with a stop in the Plein for a beer I was off to find Geleenstraat, Doublstraat and Poeldijkstraat.

Doublestraat was the first that i found...and I knew i was there when I saw all the security camera's. Made a couple of passes through. Mostly older and/or heavy weight woman. There were a couple of Kamers that appeared to have some guys queued up for. A couple of the woman were dressed and looked like they were ready to leave.

With nothing tweaking my fancy and wanting to see what was up with Poeldijkstraat I went for a walk. ...only to find the entire area sealed off and the building being demolished. Just to make sure that I was at the right place: as you walk down Spinozastraat (from doublestraat) it becomes fannius sholten str. it T's into Hoefkade. Just to the right is the Politie and Poeldijkstraat would have been just to the left. GONE!

What to do?? Go back to Doublestraat and see if anyone new was free. Nope and the one or two that were possibilities were no longer available.

I never found on any of the maps a listing for Geleenstraat.

Decided to head back to Amersfoort and visit Amersfoort Prive (AP). Before visiting the Prive I stopped at Trenchtown. Spoke with the owner about what I was looking for. He suggested "Skunk" at 7€/gm and then proceeded to show me his other goods. He gave me some names that quite honestly I've slept away... I bought 3gm for 20€ and he gave me a lighter. Rolled up a couple of small ones. Took a couple of healthy hits off of one...and off i went. Rode around the center of the city for a little while before heading to AP.

Got to AP just as the girls were eating dinner. In previous visits there were usually 9 or so woman. Last night there were so many I actually lost track. I had a hard time trying to remember the one or two names that were 'lust at first sight.' Eventually settled on 'Emily from Brazil,' 5'1" or 5'2", shoulder length light brown curly hair, and curvy in all the right places. Speaks dutch and spanish. Says she understands English but does not speak it very well.... let's say that communications between us was NOT easy.

Started off with some discrepancy over payment. I thought she saw me lay the money down and she didn't see it. Then she started in with the "please buy me some champagne" and when I said no she kept at trying to get me to buy her a drink.

Ended up paying the houseprice 60€ for a room with a 'bath' and 45€ to Emily. Then gave Emily an extra 5€ up front and eventually another 20€ for extra's. So, an hour with a hottie, DATY, multiple positions, and a nice time in the bath.

She dawdled around quite a bit at the end. I was tired and ready to head out. She kept telling me something that for the life of me I couldn't understand.

Tell all of you more of trip later... the family is wanting to get me out the door.

later,
eric

Re: Trip updates - 3/30 - 4/2
Posted: 2007-04-01, 3:03 pm

Wim Admin
Eric,

what a pitty that you missed Geleenstraat while you were in Doublet and next found the completely renewed Poeldijksestraat - nothing is left there. You should have asked for Geleenstraat because it's a 5 minutes walk! At least you could have seen some hotties !

Good you enjoyed with Emily from Brazil at AP, I have quite a list of recent Amersfoort clubgirls , but not Emily ! Recognize any of them ? (Aft =Amersfoort)

Aft., D. Loogenstraat 3, Eroszone, Amber (uitstekend)
Aft., D. Loogenstraat 3, Eroszone, Daantje (uitstekend)
Aft., D. Loogenstraat 3, Eroszone, Jasmine (voldoende)
Aft., D. Loogenstraat 3, Eroszone, Mandy (uitstekend)
Aft., Soesterweg 271, Claudia (uitstekend)
Aft., Soesterweg 271, Iris (uitstekend)
Aft., Soesterweg 271, Jasmin (uitstekend)
Aft., Soesterweg 271, Maylin (goed)
Aft., Soesterweg 271, Natasja (goed)
Aft., Soesterweg 271, Nina (uitstekend)
Aft., Soesterweg 271, Sara (goed)
Aft., Soesterweg 271, Tatjana (goed)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Alicia (voldoende)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Anita (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Celeste (goed)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Cindy (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Danielle (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Denise (slecht)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Fabienne (voldoende)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Giesselle (matig)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Leila (goed)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Lisa (matig)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Lisella (goed)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Lola (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Maaike (goed)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Marga (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Maria (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Nora (goed)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Olivia (voldoende)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Patricia (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Sabrina (goed)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Sandy (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Semia (goed)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Stephanie (matig)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Tessa (uitstekend)
Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Yfke (matig)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Daisy (uitstekend)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Donna (uitstekend)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Josefine (uitstekend)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Marit (uitstekend)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Naomi
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Petra (goed)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Samantha (uitstekend)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Sonja (goed)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Tatjana (goed)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Vera (uitstekend)
Aft., Woestijgerweg 27, Yvonne (goed)

Cheers from Wim
Posted: 2007-04-01, 3:43 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Aft., Vlasakkerweg 51, Olivia (voldoende)"

Hi Wim,

What do you about Olivia?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-04-02, 6:10 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It's several days later now... and I'm going to have to say that I don't remember any of the names now. I had smoked a little before I went into AFT Prive and remembering the names as the girls introduced themselve was difficult enough!!

I had planned on returning to Amersfoort last evening...and visiting Diana's; but my cousin and his family asked me to stay an extra night with them in Tiel. ...sometimes family comes before gaining additional reports for all of you guys ;-)))

On sunday we rented a motorcycles and went for a ride with my cousin. ..don't have my notes in front of me but... Started in (please excuse my mispellings) Ijselstein, along the Lek, to Tiel, along the Rijn, up to Arnhem (stopped at the war cemetary), through the Posbank, over to Dieren, back to Teil and then returned the bikes in Ijselstein.

Since I stayed in Tiel an extra night I don't have my notes with me about where to find any windows in Maastricht.... sitting in an internet cafe hoping I can find the info again and catching up on mail.

Should have stayed in Amersfoort that first day and rested. I'm having more trouble than normal with Jet Lag this time around.

Happy hunting to everyoné and I'll update if I find the area in Maastricht. Otherwise it will be a night of bar hopping.

Tot zo!

Posted: 2007-04-02, 6:22 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
...am I crazy? is there no RLD in Maastricht? ... just went looking through the posts and didn't see any addresses or anything. Maybe I was thinking of another city....

Posted: 2007-04-03, 4:36 pm

paniked Power Kat
br1965,

no windows in Maastricht. but there are a couple of prives. one I believe is at Jodenstraat 2 -- if you are crossing the Sint Servaasbrug bridge over the Maas (coming from the station side), it's off to your right, running parallel to the bridge. if you get to the Vrijthof you've gone too far.

Maastricht is lovely regardless.

-paniked

Posted: 2007-04-03, 11:25 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It's late and on Tuesday... when I walked in the door this evening at my uncles place I walked into a dinner party. So... I just spent the last 5+ hours having the most incredible conversations with some very interesting people!

Left Maastricht mid-afternoon because the weather was turning crappy. Probably low 50's and spitting some rain.

I took notes as I was walking around on the coffee shops that were open and will update on that later. But the more "important" news is that Mississippi has been closed down again. May not re-open this time according the local I talked to (owner of one of the head/smart shops).

The weather monday was FANTASTIC in Maastricht. Sat on the Vrijthof in the afternoon and evening enjoying beers, people, beers, food, people, and well... beers! Spent quite a bit of time just wandering around the center of the city on monday...then on Tuesday morning walked around the other side of the river and then went to the museum.

...anyway...just wanted to give a quick update. Read to crash hard!

Going to Leiden (sp?) wednesday with my cousin.

eric

Posted: 2007-04-04, 11:19 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Leiden is another excellent city to visit.

Left mid-morning from Amersfoort but was immediately stalled as the train from AFT was delayed 1/2 hour. Grabbed an alternative train...we were supposed to change trains as Schiphol but we changed in Amsterdam Centraal instead. The train from AFT to AMS Centraal was standing room only.

The weather in Leiden was very nice today as well. A touch cool in the shade but very comfortable in the sun. Made for a nice afternoon enjoying a couple of drinks outside. We sat in several locations near the market (close to the canal or on one of the boats).

Since today was another family oriented day I didn't stop in any of the numerous coffee shops.

My cousin kept asking me today why I chose Leeuwarden of all places to visit. Gave her some round-a-bout answers and when she kept asking I finally told her the truth... the RLD. She got a big grin on her face, blushed a little, and told me to go enjoy myself...

Got back to Amersfoort about 12 hours after leaving. My cousin's husband was picking her up at the station. When he got there I stuck my head in the car to say hello and nearly got bit by their dog. Inca (the dog...not the husband) was doing his job of protecting the car from a stranger but I was DEFINITELY not expecting that!

I almost hate to admit it... but I am getting older... ;-) ...I was on my way from the station to Diana Prive ..and just went "home" instead.

My knees are killing me from all the walking, I twisted my ankle pretty good today, tripped over a cement block yesterday in Maastricht ... and NO I'm not normally a clutsy person.

A word of warning to those of you reading this: IMHO there are two main reasons the Dutch walk with there heads down. 1) to avoid stepping in all the dog shit that is everywhere 2) their notoriously uneven streets -- yes it's quaint that they have all those paved streets/alleys/walks ... but on the older ones they are full of trip hazzards

...sitting re-reading what i wrote thinking that I should have gone to Diana's anyway! That would have definitely alleviated many of my aches and pains.

Heading to Leeuwarden, Zwaagwesteinde and Groningen in the morning.

Tot ziens!

eric

Posted: 2007-11-28, 7:22 am

elduderino
"My cousin kept asking me today why I chose Leeuwarden of all places to visit. Gave her some round-a-bout answers and when she kept asking I finally told her the truth... the RLD. She got a big grin on her face, blushed a little, and told me to go enjoy myself... "

Ok, this pretty much answers my question of what people would think...I had never heard of Leeuwarden, before reading this forum, and then I tried looking up info on it, and seeing its location on a map. At that point, I wondered if it might be a somewhat odd thing for people to hear you say, ya Im gonna go to Leeuwarden :)
Posted: 2007-11-29, 2:37 am

teleport123
"I never found on any of the maps a listing for Geleenstraat."

The maps provided by the tourist offices in The Hague show Geleenstraat and the cross street, but they are not labeled on the map nor do they appear in the index. I always thought that was a bit interesting and wondered if it was intentional.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: