Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Club LV...Someone Had To Go
Posted: 2008-04-06, 12:59 pm

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have always enjoyed the Privehous experience more than the RLD.

Before this trip, I did a search for Club Lady Valentine...Unfortunately, there were no recent reports.

So, I figured I would provide an update on this place...

Took the tram to the club...Arrived there around 8pm on a Monday night.

I guess this wouldn't exactly be classified as a "privehaus" because you are mingling together (Girls and customers) around a bar.

There was no entry fee...and the beers were free...And the girls...here's where they get you...300e/hour.

When I arrived, there were about 10 girls there and only 2 other customers (neither of which were talking to any girls). Seemed like I had the place to myself.

Sat down in a booth with a cold beer where I was joined by two very attractive ladies.
Andrea...Romainian...dark med. length hair...Enhanced D cups...and great body.
Melissa...Asian...a bit smaller package than Andrea...but just as hot.

Only problem as I saw it was...which of these two ladies should I go play with...The girls had a solution for that...uh huh...both of 'em together.

Expensive...yes...worth it...absolutely!!!

The oral was covered...and when you switched from one girl to the other...you had to put on a fresh cover...but that was the only downside.

The upside...These two are totally into each other...just watching them go down on each other was so damn hot!!! They are very good at threesomes...great coordination...yeah...the price was double (600e)...ouch...But since I paid for both...I got to cum twice during our hour together.

Used the credit card for this one...think of the mileage...make sure to have ID with you if you go credit.

Overall, this place can be a lot of fun...more expensive than the Privehaus like Park 118 and Asmara...But the women were more attractive here than those places...more of them too. Aren't nicer things always more expensive?

I highly recommend a visit to Club LV.

Your research slave,
-ale

Posted: 2008-04-06, 2:03 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Sounds awesome :)

Bit too expensive for me though.

Sounds strange to me that two girls who are prepared to go down on each other insist on swapping condoms for oral!!!!

Good to hear you had a great time though :)

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Re: Club LV...Someone Had To Go
Posted: 2008-04-06, 11:45 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
If I wanted to spend a little bit more than I usually do in private houses like Park118, Asmara, or Milau's, I would go for the Bianca, 150€ per hour, jacuzzi, DFK included. Never been there though, but it seems that they get good reviews from hookers.nl, so I will try it out on my next trip :)

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: