Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip report: 'Babylon' Elsdorf, mid Nov. 2010
Posted: 2010-11-23, 12:25 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
bonjour all,

Sorry for this rather late review, but it is end-of-year madness at work. I'm posting this from the Paris office in the hope that I can get home today, as the railways in Belgium are on (at least partial) strike ;-(

Basics:
- venue: FKK / Sauna club 'Babylon'
- location: Oststrasse, Elsdorf, NRW (about 20 km nw. of Koeln)
- date / time: a Monday in October, about 12:30 - 19:00
- see: www dot privatclub-babylon dot de

Ambiance:
Pretty good. It was my first Monday in a club ever. I never go that day, mainly for reasons of work, but also because I fear the place is less agreeable because there are less girls on the first post-weekend day (exception would be the 'Hof, since that is closed on weekends, but I hear some reports of 'Hof girls at other locations on weekends). No need to fear, however. The line-up was with 7 girls a normal line-up for a weekday afternoon, and qualitatively it was solid. Out of my actual choices, I could have easily have sessioned Laura or Angie.

Line-up:
- Angie (DE)
- Jana (DE/ RU)
- Ewa (BG)
- Monika (BG)
- Laura (HU)
- Sabrina (HU)
- Alexa (HU) (nota bene: foto's on the site show wrong (Rumanian) Alexa, it seems)

Sessions:

- Sabrina:
As I entered the building I was wellcomed by a cute smallish girl with a big smile on her face. I have seen Sabrina working for a couple of months, but so far had not sessioned with her - mainly because I had plenty of choice. This time seemed the right time to get connected, and she agreed with that. Sabrine is from Hungary, and with one or two exceptions I had very good experienced with Hungarian girls. This time was not different.

Sabrina is pretty small - or small and pretty if you wish - with a slender body and long dark hair. Cute nose. She's good company to be with, and very client -focussed, and flexible (in the strict physical sense), too. I had a good time with her on the sofa and in the room. Repeat very well possible.

- Alexa:
Now this is an interesting girl. Another Hungarian and sidekick of Sabrina for the day, she initially did not look all too eager to work. Instead, she spent a lot of time behind the bar and switching songs on the computerised music player. As I was sitting at the bar next to it, I could frequently see her bending forward towards the machine and her slightly streched ass was a pretty stimulating thing to look at. Evenmore, her personal taste in music was surprising: I have seen few girls at that age enjoying the Spin Doctors 'Two Princes' (remembering me of working in New York early '90's, spending long winter evenings in J&R's on Park Row) or the Verve's 'Bittersweet Symphony'. It was certainly enough to make me work some extra effort to approach her.

My efforts paid out: Alexa was pleased with my attention and did not mind at all getting to work. Actually, it almost looked like she had no action for some time, as she was quite eager and showed so. We got to heavy petting on the sofa in no time, which was more than pleasant, and went to a room afterwards. There, a strange but not uncomfortable phenomenon occured: she almost jumped on me and went to work with such vigour that I was a bit surprised at first. It took me a while to pay proper respect for a girl so hungry for love - or at least faking so quite convincingly - but once in higher gear it became an excellent, though somewhat sweaty, session. Repeat possible, if I can do some work-out sessions to get in a better shape ;-)

After this session, I took a light meal (see the Food Report paragraph) and wondered whether I would do an All Hungarian Day, by choosing Laura as the next girl to session with. As it happened, I caught the attention of Ewa earlier, and did not regret this. Thematic adventures will have to wait for a next time.

- Ewa:
Aaah, my feel-good girl. We're getting quite close as we, er, 'see' another more often. I know how to please her, and she knows how to get it from me. After my light meal I was re-entering the bar area and I saw Sabrina giving Alexa a massage, and actually it looked like she was doing a pretty good job. Then Ewa saw me standing and watching, and in no time she ran to the girls' room, came back with a bottle of body lotion and announced that I should take care of her. Bon, who am I to refuse ? It was a pleasure to rub one of the Better Bodies in the Known Universe (just because I say so) with cucumber and green tea lotion (I know, it sounds almost like a food review ;-) and massage it thoroughly. Yum. Wet dreams stuff. I spent the better part of an half hour working hard, with her softly purring underneath me.

Afterwards I covered her with a large towel and strechted myself besides her. She was listening to an MP3 player and gave me one of her earphones so I could listen together with her. She has a quite eclectic taste: Bulgarian house and disco (vaguely resembling western music of a decade ago; vocals consisting of mainly the 'la la la' -type) and some cross-over between oriental and western music. She was eager to watch my reaction on some of her favourites. Now who says money can't buy you happiness ? Here I was lying besides a nude beauty, and although we were not doing anything special, I was tremendously enjoying myself. She looked pretty happy and at ease, too. It was a moment of bliss.

I did not forget, however, in what locale we were, and what one expects from a man and a woman there. For a follow-up, I inquired whether Ewa would be interested in joining the waters with me. Not that I really expected a rejection, but so far things were officially in a non-committal state. I was happy to see that Ewa was in the jacuzzi even faster than me, and we both went deep into the center of the tub, maximally in the hot water, and hugged another comfortably.

There was only one place where it all could end: in a room. Being lazy / practical we went to the downstaris bedroom and did our duties. Not surprisingly after all the attention, Ewa was in a pretty good mood and smothered me with Tender Loving Care. Boy, is she good in smothering.... I (I dare say we) did enjoy it well, and a repeat is almost mandatory.

Gaston's Food Report (by request of Coach, eagerly possibly preparing for hot women and cold food):
Having had (good, proper Belgian, birthday) cake before I went to Germany, I did not take lunch. In between sessions 2 and 3 I had a light meal consisting of some salmon/ egg canape's, a meat sandwich and some meatballs. It was the customary cold cut buffet menu in Elsdorf, decently made, not bad at all. As dessert, from about 16:00 onwards a chocolate fountain was set up, with fruit and cake to be dipped in. It was a big favourite with the girls (especially Ewa, who I know to be a sweets addict) but I personally found the taste a trifle too bitter for the purpose (not matching the fruit).

Concluding:
No need to avoid the Monday - at least not in Elsdorf; a good thing to know. I'll be back in some weeks, but work urges me to travel southwards (Paris) for some period, so when is uncertain. O well, I have some adresses on my list with authentic Gascon cuisine (Duck galore, and pretty good wine, too) which should keep me happy for some evenings - even withoud the girls....

regards to all,

Gaston.

p.s.
Hey, Moderator; why am I suddenly blocked posting links ?
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: