Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for Advice
Posted: 2008-11-04, 9:49 pm

phred
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be in Amsterdam for the first time on Sunday for about 36 hours. I do not want to miss any fun. I have already planned to see Cookie and the girl with the rag doll on Oude Kennissteeg (I forget her name but will look it up again on the device). I also hope to visit a Privehouse - sounds like Park118 is the best. Money is not as much of an issue as time is and I want to make sure that I don't miss anything.

Few questions:
Will it be a bust that I am only there on a Sunday night?
Am I missing anything/anyone that I must see/do?
Which sex show is worth going to - just for the experience (my expectations are not set too high)
I will also be in Antwerp for a few day - any recommendations?

I have been reading this site in deatil for the past couple of weeks and appreciate all of the knowledge that i have picked up from here - thank you. I hope to be able to post my trip experiences in a few weeks.
Re: Looking for Advice
Posted: 2008-11-04, 11:17 pm

slick
Quote:
Am I missing anything/anyone that I must see/do?

Well, you might just miss Cookie.

She went on vacation a couple of weeks ago, leaving together with Mai Tai.
Now I know Mai Tai will be back later this week, but I think Cookie will be gone a bit longer.
Maybe george knows for sure....
Posted: 2008-11-05, 12:38 am

jgramos Moderator
In my experience, Sunday night wasn't always the busiest, but over recent trips I've notice Sunday evenings picking up a bit more.

Sex show - really, if you are short of time, I wouldn't bother! But, if you insist, there's only really 2 options in my eyes: Casa Rosso or Moulin Rouge. Though I haven't been to either recently, I'd probably lean towards the Moulin Rouge.

Re: anyone/anything you've missed.
If you want to spend time and money going to a sex show, I'd be more tempted to go to La Vie En Proost (stripclub by La Vie En Rose), but it's your choice.
As for girls, there's so many, I really wouldn't want to advise you on this, as tastes may differ. My tip to you is make a note of a few you like the sounds of, but more importantly try and remember who the reported "rip-off's" are. But, if I had to pick one girl that most seem to enjoy (as have I) and she will be working on Sunday, it'd be Agnieszka.

Not sure about Antwerp, sorry. It's worth you having a look and/or posting on the "Other Cities" forum. There's quite a number of people who seem to go to Antwerp quite a lot.

Good luck. Make sure you post a trip report!

Peace

Posted: 2008-11-05, 2:42 am

phred
jgramos - thanks for your advice. What makes La Vie en Prost special - I haven't found anything on here about it, and was curious what I would be in for - is it a champagne hustle? I assume that I can do both a sex show and strip club...

slick- what a bummer - is MaiTai any good? is she in the same area as Cookie?
Posted: 2008-11-05, 8:51 am

rheingau Power Kat
For Antwerp use the search, I just found an old thread that I wrote in:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... hp?t=12051

La vie is often written about, use the search again. It's cheap and no frills but good fun, unless you drink lots!
Posted: 2008-11-05, 12:20 pm

slick
@phred

Yes she is, but she only works daytime (till 7pm), so no good for a sunday evening I'm afraid (same as Cookie btw, even if she's there she'll work till 8pm).

Don't know if you're looking for a Thai girl specifically, but a nice and goodlooking one that does work evenings is Jenny, on Dollebegijnensteeg 2nd or 3rd window on the left coming from the canal.
She usually wears a long black skirt covering all of her legs. Made me a bit reluctant to visit her at first, thinking she had something to hide. But I'm glad to report there's no need to worry about that ;-)

Good luck!!
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: